Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Punchestown Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

black tears 9/1
    5 places 1/4 in the mares bumper solid form barrington court went very well yesterday.
    will be dissapointed if she dosent go close
    Last edited by Scooby91; 25 April 2018, 09:12 AM.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
      Ludicrous that people legitimately believe he was trying to throw the race. There are far easier ways!
      exactly this. I can't explain what he was thinking but throwing the race definitely wouldn't be it!

Comment

This will sound strange given I'm a plastic paddy (mum, dad and wife all from Ireland so I like to say I am too), but does anyone else find Irish racing a bit strange and hard to read. I often find there's loads of horses I've literally never heard of, and the pricing seems totally wild. I never have much success with it.

That said today's only bet is 1pt ew on Jetz

Comment

On to today, I’ve gone for:

1U Killutagh Vic
          0.55U e/w double KV and Rapid Escape

2U double Next Destination and Callet Mad(Perth)

Comment

I did this last night so a Rule 4 has come into play this morning but singles and an ew trixie

15:40 Steel Wave 14/1
            16:20 Good Thyne Tara 9/1
            18:05 Relegate 5/2

Comment

Samcro entered in the Champion. If he wins well they'll stay over hurdles next season imo.
              Last edited by Faugheen_Machine; 25 April 2018, 11:30 AM.

Comment

A small stakes e/w double on Discorama & Carefully Selected is all the interest I’ll be having today.

Comment

Think iv lost the plot after faugheen for the stayers ew 9/1 1/4 and this bet. But added min punchestown champion hurdle ew @ 20/1 nrnb

My minds completely blown with all these seriously good horses double running and entries all over the place. Going for wherever is the largest prize money.

Added getabird champion novice hurdle 8/1. Win only
                  Same reasoning. If hes on a going day he's a chance. Win or bust.
                  Last edited by Scooby91; 25 April 2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

I think they are in the process of ruining Min. Hard races at Cheltenham and Aintree, then doubling up at Punchestown is crazy and shows how desperate he is to win the championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                      I think they are in the process of ruining Min. Hard races at Cheltenham and Aintree, then doubling up at Punchestown is crazy and shows how desperate he is to win the championship.
                      The form from punchestown is going to be worth little going forward. Especially the novice races running twice in a few days. I agree with min, but i have to back him at 20/1. There's no buveur dair in there, samcro goes well. melon is unreliable and none of us have any clue whether mins going to run to his full form. As reckless as the declaration is, take his last run away he'd be 4/1 in full order. I do however hope that nothing drastic happens during the races with the likes on min/ scarpeta/ the game changer etc...
                      Last edited by Scooby91; 25 April 2018, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Samcro odds on is a stretch for me, there will be some good e/w value in Wicklow Brave

Comment

I wonder if today will change anything in regards to the likes of Min running twice?

Mullins must have the lead now and be feeling more confident than he was yesterday when Dec’s were made

Comment

Tomorrow looks an incredibly strong day for Mullins compared to Elliott to be fair.... he's 1/10 now.... if he wins the Stayers tomorrow I think you might be right HF and Min won't back-up!

Comment

Powersbomb 16/1, Bacardys 4/1 and Glencoe 7/1 in a Tricia today, totalling 1pt

0.5pt ew Powersbomb 16/1.

Comment

3:40 - Balzac Turgot @ 50/1 EW & Apparition @ 9/1
                                4:15 - Speredek @ 10/1 (big win bet, really fancy his chances)
                                4:50 - Auvergnat @ 4/1
                                5:30 - Identity Thief @ 5/1
                                6:05 - Folsom Blue @ 8/1

Comment

Working...
                                X