Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And L.31 at Cheltenham ,, -1.- Torpillo - 2-35.
    2.- Blue flight - 3-00.* Kelso .
    3.- St calvados - 3-10.
    4.- Some chaos - 4-10.
    5.- Pym - 4-55.
    Good luck to y'all.

Comment

• (Obviously) I've backed Saint Calvados to win today.

First time up last year he had Footpad beaten all ends up before that crumbled at the last. If he can do that, he can win a handicap giving weight to some pants horses, right?

Not got any other bets today as it stands, I'm on New Zealand to win the RWC as part of a 6 pronged multi-sport accumulator and that hasn't started well, although I'm sure many on here want England to win anyway

Comment

• West Approach has been slashed in the market

He was hammered (or cut) for that Bet365 Gold Cup and didn't win that.... a lot of people wanting there money back gone in again?

Some gamble! (probably)

Comment

• Agree Kev on Saint Calvados, i missed the price though so i'll cheer him on for you!

Comment

• Saint Calvados doesnt like Cheltenham and stands little chance trying to make all carrying top weight here. Vaniteu ew at 33/1 is the smart bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELEGANTLY TASTED View Post
              Saint Calvados doesnt like Cheltenham and stands little chance trying to make all carrying top weight here. Vaniteu ew at 33/1 is the smart bet.
              Wouldn't argue with that, certainly isn't a good value bet (Saint Calvados)

but I am obliged to back him regardless. A heart over head bet

Comment

• As for Footpad he made about 6 mistakes some of them bad before falling. He was giving the Saint weight as well and still had half a chance of reeling him in befire falling.

Comment

• Fair enough, we all have some of those types of bets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    (Obviously) I've backed Saint Calvados to win today.

First time up last year he had Footpad beaten all ends up before that crumbled at the last. If he can do that, he can win a handicap giving weight to some pants horses, right?

Not got any other bets today as it stands, I'm on New Zealand to win the RWC as part of a 6 pronged multi-sport accumulator and that hasn't started well, although I'm sure many on here want England to win anyway
                    Awesome Performance by England to beat the Kiwi's !!.

Comment

• I'm on Saint Calvados as a max bet

Why, because the rest of the field are hopeless. I can't pick out anything that will be able to keep up with Saint Calvados who has had the pace to lead an Arkle and Champion Chase. I don't think Cheltenham suits him, and always thought the hill would catch him out, however I'm hoping the wind op will help and prevent any of these lot taking advantage

Another year old, expecting to see him reach his peak as a 6-7 year old

Has the same sort of feel when Fox Norton turned up in this race, and bolted in

I've seen far worse 3/1 shots

Comment

• West Approach 10/1 ew
                        Saint Calvados 7/2

Also ew doubled them at 7/1 and 7/2.

Good luck all.
                        Last edited by Faugheen_Machine; 26 October 2019, 01:24 PM. Reason: Wrong price quoted

Comment

• Gino Trail is the one I fancy in that 3.10, will love that soft ground

Comment

• Originally posted by ELEGANTLY TASTED View Post
                            Saint Calvados doesnt like Cheltenham and stands little chance trying to make all carrying top weight here. Vaniteu ew at 33/1 is the smart bet.
                            having backed St Calvados at 6's and watched Vanituex coming up (and kind of followed it most of last year).
                            All I could think about was you.
                            Thank fuck he held on.

Comment

• Well done winners

Comment

• Well done we are both happy after that. He did well carrying that weight and it was a smart move to change tactics and sit off the pace for the winner.

Im happy with the run of Vaniteux and I thought he was going to do it but they both ran great races.

Comment

Working...
                                X