Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Daily Flat Racing Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a dreamer 44-1 added.
    Trainer quite likes it and drawn 1 the plan is to blast along the rail.

Living Joy classic.

Comment

• One for York on Wednesday.

Arecibo - caught the eye two starts ago at York and immediately thought they'd target the sprint handicap that opens the meeting. Had a prep last weekend (he was weak in the betting and ran down the field) and Tudhope already jocked up.

Took a point ew at 16/1, ante post terms.

Comment

• Arecibo is unfortunately one of those horses that always looks good for next time or falls in that “unlucky loser” bracket so have stopped backing him, but congratulations if he comes right for you this time, saying that there is probably a high percentage I could be backing him anyway, cliff horse.....

Comment

• Today's L15. 1- Barossa red - 1-50 nby.
          2- Mottrib - 2-25 nby.
          3- Frontispiece - 3-00 nby.
          4- Kimifive - 3-15 rpn.

Comment

• I backed Impressor in the 2.25 Newbury yesterday thinking I got a good price at 12s and he's now 16s! I think connections believe he is group class and have been waiting for soft ground. He also had some good form last year so I think he is a very solid EW bet.

2 others I've backed today are Borossa Red in the 1.50 and Rythmic Intent in the 3.00 but these have shortened a fair bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
              One for York on Wednesday.

Arecibo - caught the eye two starts ago at York and immediately thought they'd target the sprint handicap that opens the meeting. Had a prep last weekend (he was weak in the betting and ran down the field) and Tudhope already jocked up.

I'll be all over Meraas in that race as soon as the declarations are out.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungHustler View Post
                Same got burnt backing him ante post for this weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                  One for York on Wednesday.

Into 10-1* already F_M , (* corals mind you ).

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
                    Same got burnt backing him ante post for this weekend!
                    Me too! I was shocked when I saw he wasn't declared for the Great St Wilfrid's! That's why I'm waiting for the full declaration for York.

Comment

• Originally posted by gjt7756 View Post
                      Arecibo is unfortunately one of those horses that always looks good for next time or falls in that “unlucky loser” bracket so have stopped backing him, but congratulations if he comes right for you this time, saying that there is probably a high percentage I could be backing him anyway, cliff horse.....
                      He was dropped 2lb for the run at Haydock and is now 4lb than when finished 3rd in the race last season. He doesn't win very often but everything looks to be in place for him to run a huge race.

It could be a bad time to abandon your cliff horse

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungHustler View Post
                        I don't think he's been declared.

Comment

• Threw a couple more e/w darts at tonight's Del Mar race 10.

Dark Vader @ 40/1 sorry price now 12's and Mirinaque still 33's. Both really are darts but Mirinaque is an interesting Argentinian horse who no one really knows much about, in a 6 horse race. Fine looking horse too.

Comment

• Originally posted by parimutuel View Post
                            Threw a couple more e/w darts at tonight's Del Mar race 10.

Dark Vader @ 40/1 sorry price now 12's and Mirinaque still 33's. Both really are darts but Mirinaque is an interesting Argentinian horse who no one really knows much about, in a 6 horse race. Fine looking horse too.
                            Dark Vader 33's with PP if anyone's interested

Comment

• Today's arrow's are - 1.- Nazeef - 2-50 d.ville.
                              2.- Quadrilateral - 3-05 s.dwn.
                              3.- Kastasa - 3-20 naas.
                              4.- Red verdon - 3-25 d.ville.
                              5.- Dubai fountain - 3-40 s.dwn.
                              all together - L.31.
                              Good Luck Mon Ami's !. .

Comment

• .. And Cartmel .... 1.- Constancio - 1-45.
                                2.- Court Royale - 2-15.
                                3.- Takingitallin - 2-45.
                                4.- Captain mowbray - 3-15.

Comment

Working...
                                X