Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

General Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else having issues withdrawing from Paddy’s?

Comment

• Originally posted by CueCard View Post
      Anyone else having issues withdrawing from Paddy’s?
      Mine went through this morning after about 12 hours wait. Same with BF.

Comment

• Anyone having trouble with hills, unable to log in yesterday morning, used online chat my account having routine review. Tried later need to wait on an email.
        Same reply this morning, Obviously couldn’t use on gold cup day and again today, and can’t access the money in my account.
        Unbelievable from a big company

Comment

• Originally posted by Exar Essay View Post

Mine went through this morning after about 12 hours wait. Same with BF.
          Thanks for the reply. Did you just keep trying or raise it with customer support? Still getting a message saying ‘unable to process withdrawal’.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post

I put 3 points on Mullins at 10/1 after you first highlighted.

Google seems very laboured with any answers whenever I look but I would be very interested in any updates.

Surely he has the fire power to have a shot at the Melling, the Bowl, Liverpool and Aintree Hurdle aswell as having the usual lottery of the national.
            The BHA site is showing as:

2391k Skelton
            2387k Nicholls
            1883k Mullins

It feels like that's up to date but the link should work going forwards.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Did you just keep trying or raise it with customer support? Still getting a message saying ‘unable to process withdrawal’.
              Sounds like the same message Im getting, does it say "uh oh" and "please try again later"? I raised it on live chat and they said there was no issue on theyre end and I should contact my bank but now I've seen other people are having a similar issue I think I'll give it a while before contacting my bank as it could be just technical issues with the amount of traffic and withdrawals happening on the site at the moment.

I'm withdrawing to debit card by the way, are you the same or a different method?
              Last edited by riccirich; 16 March 2024, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Sorry mate. I didn’t get an error per se, just took ages to show up in PayPal

Comment

• Does anyone have any recommendations for buying racing photo prints? The obvious stock photo sites like Alamy don't get particularly great reviews.
                  Last edited by Atlantic Viking; 16 March 2024, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• I love this place when loads are active.

Hoping more stick around and show their faces in the flat threads also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantic Viking View Post
                      Does anyone have any recommendations for buying racing photo prints? The obvious stock photo sites like Alamy don't get particularly great reviews.
                      Professional Horse Racing Photographer. Royal Windsor Racecourse, Newbury Racecourse, Cheltenham Racecourse and Huntingdon Racecourse

See if you want any of her photos. Works at a lot of tracks. Still uploading photos from this festival.

Comment

Does anyone have any recommendations for buying racing photo prints? The obvious stock photo sites like Alamy don't get particularly great reviews.
                        I've had a couple from Caroline Cook.

Comment

• Originally posted by HoldenTheReins View Post
                          I love this place when loads are active.

Hoping more stick around and show their faces in the flat threads also.
                          Wish I knew more Holden so feel free to educate! Always find the summer a bit of a quiet period.

Comment

I’ll ask our lass later
                            she bought all my quevega fly and Annie prints

Comment

Healy Racing - mostly Ireland.
                              Healy Racing Photographers are Ireland’s Oldest, Biggest and Best Horse Racing Photographic Agency, based in Listowel, Co. Kerry

Tracy Roberts - UK
                              Horse racing images from the UK. No royalty free images.

Comment

Racedayphotos.co.uk

especially for Cheltenham pictures. Official race day provider.

Comment

Working...
                                X