Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme/Ballymore/Albert Bartlett - Novice Hurdles 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'll stick to my opinion that Malone Road doesn't win a Supreme

Bartlett bound, him and Ngolo, I reckon!

At least it helps sort out the Cheveley Park lot, a little

Comment

• He wouldn't be winning a grade 1 on that showing. Another average run and he'd have a nice handicap mark.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
        Poor from Malone Road. Some very sketchy jumps
        His jumping was pretty slow at most hurdles wasn’t it?

Especially the one before the swing for home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craigy14 View Post

His jumping full stop was bad, even the first he was in tight and slow. He should still have been winning that even with the blunder at the last. To cash out or not? He may improve with his jumping, but when you have 3 finish in line in a novice hurdle there more likely to all be average then 3 top horses. Very disappointed

Comment

• Originally posted by Craigy14 View Post

No supreme winner thats for sure ,he cant jump.

Comment

• Yep, id say he aint gonna win a champ hurdle

Comment

• Also cashed out I can forgive a less than exciting debut but to show no real improvement today is enough for me to rule him out of the supreme. His jumping is too slow and sticky. Could see them going up in trip with him next with a view to the Bartlett if they wanted to keep there novice hurdlers split.

Comment

• Interestingly Betfair and Paddy Power have pushed out Ballyadam to 33/1 for the Ballymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                    Interestingly Betfair and Paddy Power have pushed out Ballyadam to 33/1 for the Ballymore.
                    Is Archie compiling their odds now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
                      Poor from Malone road! Didn't look great and really poor jump at the last.
                      All part of a County/M Pipe masterplan ?
                      After Saint Roi’s route to a County hurdle last year I’m even more sceptical about novices than I already was...

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                        All part of a County/M Pipe masterplan ?
                        After Saint Roi’s route to a County hurdle last year I’m even more sceptical about novices than I already was...
                        Well I have free bets on at TWAR so hope you're right, but can't see it haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Willdunn99 View Post
                          His jumping full stop was bad, even the first he was in tight and slow. He should still have been winning that even with the blunder at the last. To cash out or not? He may improve with his jumping, but when you have 3 finish in line in a novice hurdle there more likely to all be average then 3 top horses. Very disappointed
                          I've cashed out both bets (Supreme and Ballymore)
                          With two hurdle runs under his belt it looks fairly clear he's either not carried across the bumper potential since switching discipline or the injuries have taken their toll. Hindsight may show all is not lost in some shape or form but unlikely to be up to winning a grade 1 over hurdles and ultimately for me he's far too fragile a horse to leave a bet going in the hope he shows a sharp and much needed improvement through the winter. Very hard to beat B365 on injury news nowadays. More than happy to take a slight loss now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Beast View Post
                            No supreme winner thats for sure ,he cant jump.
                            You wouldn’t think so, glad I left him alone and wasn’t sucked in....normally do

Comment

• Originally posted by Vautour
                              They’ve also pushed him out for the Albert Bartlett from 25s to 40s
                              Malone Road must have his beating at home

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                                Interestingly Betfair and Paddy Power have pushed out Ballyadam to 33/1 for the Ballymore.
                                Surely that’s just a mistake on their part ? It’s too big a push from the general 16’s even if they have a hunch. Someone’s mixed him up

Comment

Working...
                                X