Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme/Ballymore/Albert Bartlett - Novice Hurdles 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rac...ack/466045/amp

Dusart unlikely to make this. Hopefully some of you get out in time. Posted in OFTS thread
    Managed to cash. Thanx

Comment

• Originally posted by taylorch1990 View Post
      Does Henderson always have a runner in this? Just reading his Unibet blog he rules this out for Lecales Article, Dusart looks like he'll miss it injured and he says Flinteur Sacre is a way off another run. Does he have anything else lurking at a big price.
      Possibly gipsy de choisel who ran behind Metier fto. Pulled hard and looked a tricky ride. Trainer described him as ‘Very Nice’ in his stable tour.not sure what the plan is for I am maximus. Bumper form obviously looks good now with My Diogo and Tile Tapper finishing runner up to Metier. He would need to get an entry soon though. No Ordianry Joe soundly beaten by drogo lto. That’s all I can think of straight off the bat.

Comment

• Originally posted by callhimgamblor View Post
        Still on KESKONRISK at 50/1 for the supreme.... Hopefully still a good bet....
        I like him too. He didn’t jump great in the future champion and was a little keen too and I reckon he will improve a fair chunk on faster ground but will need to.

Comment

• Another penalty kick for appreciate it? Along with shiskin and envoi Allen! Throw in monkfish aswell and this years betting on a lot of races are so lob sided it’s untrue! ........Seems to easy to be true!??? Famous last words I no!

Comment

• I Am Maximus keeping to bumpers so another potential novice that could emerge for him won't. He's looking a bit light in the novice ranks to date now with the Dusart news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liverpoolchamp View Post
              Another penalty kick for appreciate it? Along with shiskin and envoi Allen! Throw in monkfish aswell and this years betting on a lot of races are so lob sided it’s untrue! ........Seems to easy to be true!??? Famous last words I no!
              For what its worth ,I'v got Ballyadam 3 L clear of Appreciate It in the Supreme.

Comment

• Still waitong for the Chinese grub to arrive over 2 hours. On the Champers....

Comment

• Typos...sozzled

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfish View Post
                    Still waitong for the Chinese grub to arrive over 2 hours. On the Champers....
                    There is a general chat thread bigfish, please keep discussion relevant to the thread however remote...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfish View Post

For what its worth ,I'v got Ballyadam 3 L clear of Appreciate It in the Supreme.
                      Really!? Think u need some of that Chinese mate to soak the ale up a bit!

Comment

• All my dusart bets suspended! Fuck! Anyone know if PP were quick off the mark with this?

Comment

• Just watched the Appreciate it win again over Christmas.

I would say something was definitely amiss with Ballyadam.
                          Was never really travelling and went out light a light.

I know there's some sceptical people on here but I honestly believe hes now worth a chance in the supreme at the prices on offer.

Hes always looked a speedy horse and if he had pulled like mad throughout the race and finished the way he did I could understand. The way he was never travelling and still finished his race with a wet sail just doesn't right with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kautothegreat8 View Post
                            Just watched the Appreciate it win again over Christmas.

I know there's some sceptical people on here but I honestly believe hes now worth a chance in the supreme at the prices on offer.

Hes always looked a speedy horse and if he had pulled like mad throughout the race and finished the way he did I could understand. The way he was never travelling and still finished his race with a wet sail just doesn't right with me.
                            Might be worth having a read of Scooby’s horses to avoid thread if you haven’t already, noting he put Ballyadam on there before his defeat to Appreciate It so his price is obviously bigger now:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kautothegreat8 View Post
                              Just watched the Appreciate it win again over Christmas.

I agree but it totally depends on why this happened rather than what you observed. If there is an acceptable explanation eg stable under par etc then maybe Ballyadam is worth another chance but would you take that chance in March or would you want him to prove it before then.

Comment

• Have lost Ferny and now Dusart! Do I just suck it up and move on?

Appreciate its too lose, but bit too short and with injures rocking up now, my confidence is low especially with PP on the ball with cashout! Think its time to let this race be! Maybe get stuck into AI when nrnb

Comment

Working...
                                X