Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2021 - Ante Post Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone get that or just new subscribers?

Comment

• Anyone can - i quit mine at the start of lockdown and have just got it

Comment

• Originally posted by Brital View Post
        Most maybe already subscribing but if you’re not the Racing Post have a very reasonable offer on today.

3 months worth of Digital RP, plus weekenders & football outlook for £10.

The code is 3FOR10.
        Has the offer finished or have you a link to it please cant seem to find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by nortonscoin200
          Trump now out to evens with most bookies - you can get odds against on Betfair exchange.

Looks like The Donald suddenly has a shed-load of problems - covid, massive unemployment, economic chaos and now internal rebellion - and some of those issues will almost certainly still be around when polling takes place in November.

Mind you, I wouldn't put it past him to get the election postponed if he can still use covid as an excuse.

For what it's worth, a achoolboy pal of mine who has lived in Connecticut - about 70 miles north of New York - for the past 30 years says about 30 per cent of voters will support Trump however bad it gets. But he reckons a lot of Republican floaters will desert him this time.

His premise is that they weighed in with Trump last time because they disliked Hilary Clinton so much they couldn't bring themselves to vote for her. Instead, they thought "to hell with it" let's give Trump a chance.

But my mate says even before the events of the last couple of months many of those waiverers have seen enough of Trump - and even though they aren't over the moon about Biden they will vote for him to get Donald out.

And they're the voters who will probably decide the election.
          Dedicated thread for the US election here - US Election

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
            Has the offer finished or have you a link to it please cant seem to find it.
            I’m not sure but if you try to sign up and enter that code in the offer code box, then if it’s still valid it will reduce the amount to £10 for you. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brital View Post
              I’m not sure but if you try to sign up and enter that code in the offer code box, then if it’s still valid it will reduce the amount to £10 for you. Fingers crossed.
              It expired at 9pm last night. I missed it too

Comment

• It didn’t; I used it at lunch time today

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                  It didn’t; I used it at lunch time today
                  I tried before lunch and it wouldn't accept it. Went to check and it said it expired. Strange!

Comment

• Try RACINGISBACK

Comment

• Just a thought.Now that the antepost diaries are locked away for members eyes only should we do the same with the monthly yankee?
                      Just saying as by the time i got home last month to do the yankee Monkfish had gone from 10s to 8s ( now back to 10s ) Just thinking that the final 4 should be members only?

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                        I tried before lunch and it wouldn't accept it. Went to check and it said it expired. Strange!
                        Did it work for you using 'RACINGISBACK' ? I have just tried and it doesn't seem to do anything when I click apply. The smallprint says the offer expires on Sunday June 30th 2020

Edit - Managed to get it to work applying via mobile browser rather than laptop.
                        Last edited by Another Value Loser; 3 June 2020, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Did anyone else get this £40 random free bet from PP today? Have to say their daily free bet offers during lockdown have been superb

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
                            Did anyone else get this £40 random free bet from PP today? Have to say their daily free bet offers during lockdown have been superb
                            Yep , they had a promo for Paddy power Bet club. For every free bet you qualified for in May Via the bet club they doubled it and credited it today! I was also pleasantly surprised !

Comment

• Originally posted by Willdunn99 View Post
                              Yep , they had a promo for Paddy power Bet club. For every free bet you qualified for in May Via the bet club they doubled it and credited it today! I was also pleasantly surprised !
                              Thanks as was scratching my head

Comment

• They couldn’t have promoted it very well to be fair, the same goes for the odds boosts so you’ll have four extra boosts as well !

Comment

Working...
                                X