Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2021 - Ante Post Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know a lot of people have concerns about PP taking over Skybet, but PP is some way in front now in terms of the bonuses and free bets offered so could potentially improve Skybet

Comment

• Some horses that I will be following for the 2021 national hunt season of which I will add 1 each day starting with Fantasio D'alene

https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        Some horses that I will be following for the 2021 national hunt season of which I will add 1 each day starting with Fantasio D'alene

https://scooby91horseracingtips.word...021-nh-season/
        *checks price for any race*

Nice write ups Scooby

Just had a quick look, breeding isn't too shabby either
        Last edited by ComplyOrDie; 4 June 2020, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• Anyone have any thoughts on Sizing Pottsie? Needs to sort the jumping out but when he gets it right he looks a good horse to me, possibly the grand anual?

Comment

Some horses that I will be following for the 2021 national hunt season of which I will add 1 each day starting with Fantasio D'alene

Ive just read your write up on Abacadabras and i agree, i really think Epatante was flattered by being the only top level horse in the race last year and i'm sure barring injuries, this years is going to be a harder race to win.

You've tipped him at 8/1, are you aware he's only 7/1 in the anyrace market? I know it seems certain he'll go champion hurdle but there's still plenty of time for a surprise to make us all look foolish

Comment

• Originally posted by aalowe9 View Post
              Ive just read your write up on Abacadabras and i agree, i really think Epatante was flattered by being the only top level horse in the race last year and i'm sure barring injuries, this years is going to be a harder race to win.

You've tipped him at 8/1, are you aware he's only 7/1 in the anyrace market? I know it seems certain he'll go champion hurdle but there's still plenty of time for a surprise to make us all look foolish
              It's a very fair point on the any race price. 7/1 Is fair. But I'd be disappointed if he somehow regressed and ended up in the county hurdle. He's a fair bit better than last years champion hurdle 3rd so i'd like to be pretty confident he will be up to it.
              I personally don't see any way that he will go chasing. So I'd marginally prefer the 8/1 over the 7/1 which would give a very minor chance that he makes it to chelt and still goes else where.
              I think the obvious risks is that like any horse there's a possibility he won't make it there at all.

Comment

• Wasnt sure where to post this. Did I read comment somewhere that oddschecker shows you the history of a horses odds? How do I find this feature ? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by 7barrows View Post
                  Wasnt sure where to post this. Did I read comment somewhere that oddschecker shows you the history of a horses odds? How do I find this feature ? Thanks
                  Yeah 7B. I can't do it on my phone mind.

If you click on the horses name (a pop up box should appear) it will show you the recent history you can then click over to all history and you'll get the complete price history.

Comment

• Thank You COD , very handy

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                      Yeah 7B. I can't do it on my phone mind.

If you click on the horses name (a pop up box should appear) it will show you the recent history you can then click over to all history and you'll get the complete price history.
                      COD I used to also think you can’t get it on your phone but Scooby pointed out last year how to do it. Just go to Menu and scroll down to the bottom and select ‘Go to Desktop Site’ - I was very happy when I found this out

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
                        COD I used to also think you can’t get it on your phone but Scooby pointed out last year how to do it. Just go to Menu and scroll down to the bottom and select ‘Go to Desktop Site’ - I was very happy when I found this out
                        Ahhh brilliant, I was looking last night for this after 7B asked the question, so cheers RC, and Scooby

Comment

Added a few words on new recruits from France that will be over here and likely seen this season. There is a ridiculous amount of horses I have a list of, so added a select few that may be seen in the lesser races.

Gentlemen de mee
                          GORKI D'AIRY
                          GLOIRE d'authon
                          Gars et Noir

Last edited by Scooby91; 5 June 2020, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Added a few words on new recruits from France that will be over here and likely seen this season. There is a ridiculous amount of horses I have a list of, so added a select few that may be seen in the lesser races.

Gentlemen de mee
                            GORKI D'AIRY
                            GLOIRE d'authon
                            Gars et Noir

Nice stuff Scooby, keep them coming

Comment

Gentlemen de mee
                              GORKI D'AIRY
                              GLOIRE d'authon
                              Gars et Noir

Cheers Scooby. You've got me hooked on these French recruits and your info is very helpful. I've backed Gloire Dathon already TWAR. Do you know who Gentlemen De Mee went to? Thought I saw somewhere it was Gordon Elliott but JP with Gordon??
                              Last edited by Lobos; 5 June 2020, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• SW and NC great write ups Easywork and Janidil

2 write ups that were fit to grace any tabloid , do we have broad sheets anymore , what’s a broad sheet , who’s this old codger HP?

I did avail myself of unibets 50/1 Janidil and not alone I can see and am on Easywork

Good luck NW & SW

Comment

Working...
                                X