Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Fulke Walwyn Kim Muir Challenge Cup Amateur Riders Handicap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16/1 any race with Hills

Comment

• Originally posted by Imperial Commander View Post
      Always entertaining when this sort of info starting filtering through to sort the wheat from the chaff - and Davy better value than most. Any other nuggets offered?
      I wasn't there myself, a lad in a Facebook Group I am a member of was

Comment

• Originally posted by qzy View Post
        I wasn't there myself, a lad in a Facebook Group I am a member of was

Did anyone in the group make a note of the preview comments?

Usually some trooper notes down what was said and by whom

Comment

• im with Quevega on this one backed Cabaret Queen @ 20's and a little nibble @ 26 on exchange she ties in well with having run in the PP at xmas too, Patrick mentioned after she won the Munster National that she'd be the perfect horse for the Kim Muir so hoping that he should ride her and if he does she wont be those prices

Comment

• Originally posted by Quevega View Post
            Cabaret Queen 14-1 Sky 2pts win.
            NRNB
            20's available generally (tried to use freebets with BetV but looks like three bets in and my days are numbered)

Anyhow.
            Could easily be Patricks Ride in this race and he's bound to win it one day.
            Willie must think it's well handicapped to have sent it over to Newbury for the Hennessey.
            His two chase runs since then should mean a mark below 145.

He's definitely well handicapped over hurdles in Ireland on 116. (Fucking Irish handicapper)
            Which explains him being favourite for next weekends handicap hurdle in Dublin.
            Hope fully when they all price the race up one of the other bookies don't notice.
            Needs a few to come out I think.
            I agree with what Quevega says above and ive backed Cabaret Queen @ 20's + a little nibble @ 26 on the machine ties in well with having run in the PP at xmas too as was mentioned in this thread, Patrick mentioned the Kim Muir after she won the Munster National so id be hopeful that he'll ride her and if he does she wont be those prices

Comment

• Pauling has yet to confirm definite plans for Le Breuil, and has given him entries in both the William Hill Leading Racecouse Bookmaker Premier Chase at Kelso and the 888Sport Grimthorpe Handicap Chase at Doncaster on Saturday.

"I'm not sure where we'll go with him," he said.
              "He's entered this weekend. I will take a view where he goes in the next few days.
              "Obviously, he's near favourite for the Kim Muir. I'll be giving serious thought as to where he goes - but he's in great form."

https://www.sportinglife.com/racing/...ma-test/177663
              Bottom of that article
              Last edited by Kevloaf; 24 February 2020, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                Pauling has yet to confirm definite plans for Le Breuil, and has given him entries in both the William Hill Leading Racecouse Bookmaker Premier Chase at Kelso and the 888Sport Grimthorpe Handicap Chase at Doncaster on Saturday.

"I'm not sure where we'll go with him," he said.
                "He's entered this weekend. I will take a view where he goes in the next few days.
                "Obviously, he's near favourite for the Kim Muir. I'll be giving serious thought as to where he goes - but he's in great form."
                If Le Breuil runs, he surely has Codd on board?!

A festival winner already, no doubts he'd stay the trip, and I have little doubt Codd would stay loyal.

I think he'd be 4/1f!

Comment

• be interesting to see who Codd rides now coz everything was pointing to ravenhill, ive backed Cabaret Queen for this @ 20's and a little nibble @ 26 on machine, Q has mentioned her earlier in this thread and i agree, also has the PP @ xmas and onto kim muir and patrick said after the munster national that she was a perfect horse for the KM so if hes riding her she wont be those prices
                  Last edited by Pio McNutsky; 24 February 2020, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Cabaret Queen 14-1 Sky 2pts win.
                    NRNB
                    20's available generally (tried to use freebets with BetV but looks like three bets in and my days are numbered)

Anyhow.
                    Could easily be Patricks Ride in this race and he's bound to win it one day.
                    Willie must think it's well handicapped to have sent it over to Newbury for the Hennessey.
                    His two chase runs since then should mean a mark below 145.

He's definitely well handicapped over hurdles in Ireland on 116. (Fucking Irish handicapper)
                    Which explains him being favourite for next weekends handicap hurdle in Dublin.
                    Hope fully when they all price the race up one of the other bookies don't notice.
                    Needs a few to come out I think.
                    Fully agree with the above from Quevega and as was mentioned elsewhere in this thread the PP at xmas and onto kim muir has a good recent record, Patrick also mentioned after she won the Munster National that she was a perfect horse for the Kim Muir, ive backed her @ 20's and a little nibble @ 26 on the machine

Comment

• Yeah I backed Cabaret Queen over the weekend too, just trying to work out the Patrick Mullins ride firstly, but she was travelling beautifully when coming down last time and although it was too far out to know how she'd have gotten on, I can't help but feel she is well handicapped if able to travel so sweetly.

Comment

Yeah I backed Cabaret Queen over the weekend too, just trying to work out the Patrick Mullins ride firstly, but she was travelling beautifully when coming down last time and although it was too far out to know how she'd have gotten on, I can't help but feel she is well handicapped if able to travel so sweetly.
                        You talking to yourself ?

Comment

• If he'd got a promise from J Codd, I don't think he'd have bothered with the other entries.
                          Sounds like he's waiting for a confirmation to me.

Comment

• No hes not talking to himself i put a reply up but for some reason it seems to have disappeared, i actually mentioned your Cabaret Queen views in it
                            Last edited by Pio McNutsky; 24 February 2020, 06:53 PM.

Comment

You talking to yourself ?
                              Nope... can you see a post in here from
                              Pio McNutsky

Comment

Nope... can you see a post in here from
                                Pio McNutsky

Can now.
                                Not a couple minutes ago.
                                It's repeated though now.