Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Fulke Walwyn Kim Muir Challenge Cup Amateur Riders Handicap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's not getting into this or the Ultima off 128. He'd probably get a run in the National Hunt Chase, but you'd think Codd could have his pick outside the front two in the market.

Comment

• Codd’s been over at pipes? Now that is interesting.......if only we knew which horse he was over for

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
        Codd’s been over at pipes? Now that is interesting.......if only we knew which horse he was over for
        The two he has entered for this won't get in.

Comment

• Ravenhill 142

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
            Ravenhill 142
            Do you have a link Jack?

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
              Do you have a link Jack?
              Sorry mate, on twitter- presume you've got it by now?

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                Sorry mate, on twitter- presume you've got it by now?
                Yeh found it all good, thanks

Comment

• Surely go here now with Ravenhill......

Comment

• Great weight for Ravenhill.

Plan of attack up 2 to 140 - very nice.

Comment

• Johnny Ward says that GE confirmed Codd likely to ride Ravenhill

Comment

• Originally posted by Muswell View Post
                        Johnny Ward says that GE confirmed Codd likely to ride Ravenhill
                        I hope that means Pauling will send Le Breuil to Ultima then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
                          I hope that means Pauling will send Le Breuil to Ultima then.
                          He might run this weekend in an easier race to boost his post GN handicap mark so he's higher in the ballot.

Comment

• I'll have a few happy neighbours now it's confirmed...did say they were hopeful.....nice price at 25s too.

Comment

• Winner is normally rated at least 137 so J P McManus has the following:

Tower Bridge 145
                              Blazer 143
                              Fitzhenry 142
                              Champagne Platinum 138
                              No Comment 137

I would have had Glenloe as JP number one and Early Door's number two for this, so with the former being injured and the latter being taken out completely, I am hoping Fitzhenry emerges as the main JP horse for this and secures the services of a top amateur. If that happens its probably been fortuitously due to the above.

Comment

• Interesting subplot to the whole Glenloe NR thing....anyone else notice at the bottom where it has the expunged ones it says ‘not qualified’ next to Glenloe. As he’s not officially scratched I’d have thought he’d have still be allotted a mark so wondering if the ‘slight setback’ is a rule loophole missed? Maybe nothing but certainly caught my eye that!

Comment

Working...
                                X