Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Win Today & Festival ‘22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by knockando View Post
    Going to try and request Balko des Flos to win on Friday in the Glenfarclas and the X country at the Fez.

My reckoning is Sky will offer something offensive like 20s... will report back either way.
    Hmm, he's currently 14/1 with them for the XC. I'm going for 18/1.

Comment

• ….Sky have a few priced up in a ‘Win this week & Cheltenham Festival’ section;

Scarlet & Dove today & Mares Chase 28-1
      My Drogo & Marsh 9-1; & Arkle 16-1
      Gin on Lime & Mares Chase 18-1

Note - My Drogo available @ 8-1 Marsh, 14-1 Arkle. Scarlet & Dove 20-1, GoL 14-1 Mares Chase.

Comment

• Why do they bother offering prices like that. They really don't want anyone's money this year do they !

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
          Why do they bother offering prices like that. They really don't want anyone's money this year do they !
          ….I think Energumene was a 50-1 ‘win today & a/r’ offer around this time last year. Crazy difference this time around.

Comment

• ….Sky have:

Echoes in the Rain to win Morgiana & CH @ 16-1

Comment

• ….Sky have added;

Off Your Rocco to win 15.30 & a/r @ 33-1

Comment

• ….a few from Sky for this weekend;

Bob Ollinger win 12.00 & Marsh 11/4 (note; it’s currently available at 11/4 to win Marsh)
                Echoes in the Rain win Morgiana & CH 16-1 (note; available at 12-1 for CH)
                Zanahiyr win Morgiana & CH 40-1 (note; available at 25-1 for CH)
                PTKO win Schloer & CC 20-1 (note; available at 14-1 for CC)

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                  ….a few from Sky for this weekend;

Bob Ollinger win 12.00 & Marsh 11/4 (note; it’s currently available at 11/4 to win Marsh)
                  Echoes in the Rain win Morgiana & CH 16-1 (note; available at 12-1 for CH)
                  Zanahiyr win Morgiana & CH 40-1 (note; available at 25-1 for CH)
                  PTKO win Schloer & CC 20-1 (note; available at 14-1 for CC)
                  …Hills have added (prices without boost);

Third Time Lucki & a/r 12-1
                  Vanillier & a/r 20-1
                  Cape Gentleman & a/r 20-1
                  PTKO & CC 20-1
                  Nube Negra & CC 28-1
                  Politilogue & CC 50-1
                  Rouge Vif & CC 66-1
                  Echoes & CH 16-1
                  Zanahiyr & CH 50-1
                  Sharjah & CH 50-1
                  Abacadabras & CH 80-1

Comment

• ….Sky have added;

Knight Salute & Triumph @ 50-1.

Comment

• ….Sky have added;

Heaven Help Us to win 1.30 today & MH @ 66-1.

Note - Galouise is a NR today. HHU is a best price 20-1 for MH.

Comment

• Sharjah is tempting, and not bad value, especially now with aba out.

But I'll wait, as he usually wins at xmas, and the same price or better may be available for that double.

Comment

• Sky seem to have priced up PTKO today/CC twice in their Antepost special doubles. Once at 20s and once at 25s

Comment

• Originally posted by Quevega View Post
                            Sharjah is tempting, and not bad value, especially now with aba out.

But I'll wait, as he usually wins at xmas, and the same price or better may be available for that double.

….you convinced me to take 56-1 (with boost). Unlikely to win but decent to have in the book at that price.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post

….you convinced me to take 56-1 (with boost). Unlikely to win but decent to have in the book at that price.
                              Yeah

2-1 today on to 14-1ish - the 50's was fair.
                              I obviously wish I had now as having him in the book at that price is solid and could be very good if Honey not there.

edit - I actually had it in my slip but Hills stopped giving me boosts at minute, and I'd already backed Sharjah today, so backed off.

Comment

• ….Sky have;

Beacon Edge to win 12.00 & RSA @ 22-1

TBO win 12.00 & NHC 28-1

Note - BE is a best price 20-1 for RSA; TBO is 12-1 to win NHC.

Comment

Working...
                                X