Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ryanair 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Little before my time was old rooster booster. Bit of a lost path now?

Probably why I'll end up against A Plus Tard despite liking him
    He looked like a different (on drug) horse in his champion year

Comment

As an oldie too.....i recall Make a Stand winning CH too coming out of Hcaps that season....well past 20 festivals now....only about 20k or so a day when I started....and no online betting
      Fat Jockey Patron (est. Jan 2021)

Comment

A plus Tard might need a season as still so young....but will stick with him and most in those colours prob

Comment

Originally posted by TigerRolllllll View Post
          As an oldie too.....i recall Make a Stand winning CH too coming out of Hcaps that season....well past 20 festivals now....only about 20k or so a day when I started....and no online betting
          Boy did he piss up that day. Pipe was the king at that time. This year will be my 38th festival in a row. Witnessed some proper legends of the turf. Hoping I'm around to see plenty more !

Comment

Peterborough Chase been mentioned as the next target for Janika which would be ideal for Ryanair backers. Were he to win that I could see him running in the Grade One over 2m5f at Ascot after that en route to Chelts.

Comment

Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
              Peterborough Chase been mentioned as the next target for Janika which would be ideal for Ryanair backers. Were he to win that I could see him running in the Grade One over 2m5f at Ascot after that en route to Chelts.
              Not sure if nicky has discussed with the owners yet but...

"There’s a strong possibility Janika goes for the Tingle Creek,” Jacob told sportinglife.com.

“It was a fact-finding mission, it’s a stiff two-mile one down at Exeter and with the soft ground the course suited him well and played to his strengths.

“I think we’ve a few angles covered for the two-mile division now. If it’s soft or heavy ground for the Tingle Creek and things like that we’ve got Janika because he’s a very good jumper and on testing ground around Sandown they’re not going to go too fast and get away from him.

“His jumping is very good and will stand him in good stead for the Railway Fences at Sandown.

“Obviously we have Sceau Royal as well who is a top-class two-mile horse but he doesn’t want the ground too soft, so we have both angles covered.

“You look at that two-mile division and it’s wide open, I’ve been hearing Politologue is going up in trip and Altior’s going up in trip so Janika and Sceau Royal fit in nicely.”
              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Interesting, cheers.

Sounds like it was Bromley's idea to drop him back... be interesting to see what they do with him. He certainly looks versatile and like he has the speed for 2m.

I think if NJH gets his way, Altior will be running in the QMCC and Janika in the Ryanair but time will tell!

Comment

It's almost like Daryll thinks no one else has noticed that Altior won't be in the 2 mile chases this side of christmas

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
                    It's almost like Daryll thinks no one else has noticed that Altior won't be in the 2 mile chases this side of christmas
                    Plus don't know we here he gets the idea Politiologue is going up in trip ???!! Staying over 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                      Plus don't know we here he gets the idea Politiologue is going up in trip ???!! Staying over 2.
                      thought i'd heard that.
                      Think Willie will send summat too

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
                        thought i'd heard that.
                        Think Willie will send summat too
                        Nicholls team been pretty bullish about QM chances.....and he does not stay 2.5m well enough for Ryanair anyway

Comment

Politiologue would be my early fancy in the Tingle Creek along with Oruna who is too big at 16's.

Comment

Monalee has opened up 5/4 fav to beat DOUVAN tomorrow (15/8)

Monalee?

To beat Douvan?

Nooooo way.

Noooooooooo way is Monalee a better horse than Douvan.

Not having it.

I have always been a Monalee backer, was definitely one of my "big two" for the Ryanair last year - but Douvan just HAS to better than him doesn't he, at a bigger price?

Sweet jesus I'm gonna lose some money tomorrow if Douvan gets beat

I'll put this in the general thread but to bring it back to the Ryanair.....

33/1 there?
                            12s any race

God I love Douvan still
                            Last edited by Kevloaf; 13 November 2019, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Monalee has opened up 5/4 fav to beat DOUVAN tomorrow (15/8)

Monalee?

To beat Douvan?

Nooooo way.

Noooooooooo way is Monalee a better horse than Douvan.

Not having it.

I have always been a Monalee backer, was definitely one of my "big two" for the Ryanair last year - but Douvan just HAS to better than him doesn't he, at a bigger price?

Sweet jesus I'm gonna lose some money tomorrow if Douvan gets beat
                              With a 5pd swing i'm worried about how much you're gonna lose haha. 569 days out is enough to let me just watch!

Comment

He will be ready to run after 569 days. They wouldn't have kept him in training unless he was going to do himself justice is my thinking?

They cannot be seriously aiming him at a Spring race this far out.,... .he has to be rocking and rolling and he's 5 lb better horse than Monalee for me.

I just expected him to be fav, so I'd have been able to leave it and watch him..... 2/1 with WH, I'm definitely getting on.

and don't worry about my losses, I'd never have more than 5 pts on anything outside of the festival

Comment

Working...
                                X