Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ryanair 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    The bookies weren’t asleep today

Haven’t been able to find any that haven’t suspended their markets
    6/1 now with 365 from 33/1.

Comment

• Great run and great to see him back. Jumping not so great...

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
        6/1 now with 365 from 33/1.
        Ridiculous the cuts and prices this year, not just douvan but any horse that runs and wins is slashed minimum 4/5 points!

Thankfully got on yesterday at 33/1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craigy14 View Post
          Ridiculous the cuts and prices this year, not just douvan but any horse that runs and wins is slashed minimum 4/5 points!

Thankfully got on yesterday at 33/1.
          The cuts are ridiculous but we knew that would apply before the race, even more so with a horse like Douvan. Glad to be on though

Comment

• Willie:
            "Paul thought he idled in front but was very happy getting off him, I was very happy and visually what I saw I liked. It didn't look that he needed to go up in trip, I would have thought to come back in trip.

"To me he looks to have a lot of the speed that he had before.

"I imagine Christmas will be fine (for his next run) and I'm happy to have him here today and to finish well and we'll have to see how he comes out of the race over the next few days.

"Chacun Pour Soi has to run yet and I'm not making any plans but am delighted he put in that performance today. I wouldn't be looking for three miles after that performance and what he showed me today was he is more at home at a shorter trip."

Comment

• Wee free bet this morning did Douvan 33/1 Ryanair paisley park 5/2 stayers double so happy chappy cotton wool till Christmas lol

Comment

• https://twitter.com/theirishfield/st...096748033?s=21

Comment

• Sounds like Champion Chase route then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                    Sounds like Champion Chase route then.
                    What ever gets said beforehand. There is every chance he'd go Ryanair, you can be as confident as you like until the week but they'll leave him in the race, and as soon as the Ryanair cuts up at decs. They'll make a decision either way.
                    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Far too early to say a definite race. If they all stay fit, Douvan, Min and Chacun Pour So will have similar preps and no decisions made until close to the day.

Comment

• I think a lot of people got excited after Faugheen returned a couple of seasons back.

I'd like to see Douvan perform again before getting too carried away.

Did it well today though.

Comment

• Douvan not for me any race. Same for Faugheen. Probably both make even more of an idiot of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                            I think a lot of people got excited after Faugheen returned a couple of seasons back.

I'd like to see Douvan perform again before getting too carried away.

Did it well today though.
                            This. I'd also like to hear he's come out the race well without any niggles before thinking about next target/Cheltenham, but good start!

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
                              This. I'd also like to hear he's come out the race well without any niggles before thinking about next target/Cheltenham, but good start!
                              It’s always good to see a horse return from injuries and perform well
                              The “ romanticism and hype” is understandable but let’s not get too carried away .
                              It was a knocking bet last night .
                              Must have paid for Kev’s settee?-))))))

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                                Monalee has opened up 5/4 fav to beat DOUVAN tomorrow (15/8)

Monalee?

To beat Douvan?

Nooooo way.

Noooooooooo way is Monalee a better horse than Douvan.

Not having it.

I have always been a Monalee backer, was definitely one of my "big two" for the Ryanair last year - but Douvan just HAS to better than him doesn't he, at a bigger price?

Sweet jesus I'm gonna lose some money tomorrow if Douvan gets beat

I'll put this in the general thread but to bring it back to the Ryanair.....

33/1 there?
                                12s any race

God I love Douvan still
                                Have to blow my own freaking trumpet then won't I....

......Didn't even put him up first you twat..........

Well done on the 5/2!

Comment

Working...
                                X