Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Arkle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperTiger View Post
    Does anyone know where Put The Kettle On is likely to run - is it here? Cheers
    Might depend on how he gets on in the Irish Arkle?

He could feasibly be in the Close Brothers or Grand Annual too?

No, I don't know though is the answer to your question

Comment

• Has anything been said about Al Dancer after Saturday? I thought he did ok and maintain he'll be much better when he's in a strongly run race.

If he'd flew the last I think he'd have won.

Hopefully all roads lead to this race and I see him as a lively outsider.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
        Has anything been said about Al Dancer after Saturday? I thought he did ok and maintain he'll be much better when he's in a strongly run race.

If he'd flew the last I think he'd have won.

Hopefully all roads lead to this race and I see him as a lively outsider.
        We were talking about being married to our bets earlier today.
        How many times does Al Dancer have to cheat on you before you get a divorce ?

or are you Nigel in disguise ?
        Guarantee he'll be working better than ever the week before the Fez.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
          We were talking about being married to our bets earlier today.
          How many times does Al Dancer have to cheat on you before you get a divorce ?

or are you Nigel in disguise ?
          Guarantee he'll be working better than ever the week before the Fez.
          I'm very forgiving Q!

Comment

• I feel like one Al Dancers dirty mistresses!! I’m still fantasising about him riding me wild on March 10th!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post

I feel like one Al Dancers dirty mistresses!! I’m still fantasising about him riding me wild on March 10th!!
              Haha, BIG GAY AL

Comment

• Big time hoping Bapaume runs in the Irish Arkle at the weekend & lays down a marker, backed him at 33s at all rates down to 16s before PK put him up in the weekender & Ruby starting talking him up. Just screams fast run 2m novice chaser to me - plus I’m a big fan of Melon going out in trip for Marsh so would support that project too - CB / Fakir should make it a serious speed test at the weekend.

Surely Al Dancer runs in the plate with the head gear back on? I’d half fancy him in that! Not this though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Splinterboy82 View Post
                  Surely Al Dancer runs in the plate with the head gear back on? I’d half fancy him in that! Not this though!
                  It'll be interesting what rating he gets but I'd guess at low 150's.

In all seriousness, I do think there are reasons to believe that a strongly run Arkle would suit him down to the ground.

Comment

• I wouldnt give up on the Fat Dancer just yet as I think he bumped into one at weekend , Mr Fisher will go close in Marsh Chase.

Dancer might not be Arkle material but maybe Grand Annual.

Comment

• Al Dancer is not exactly well handicapped just yet.
                      150+ rated horse on the back of a betfair hurdle win against a total pile of shit. With one piece of sweetcorn inside (getaway Trump) who is even more badly handicapped.

Comment

• He might actually get dropped tomorrow.

Comment

• Looks like Pricewise has put up

Bapaume and Brewin up for this

Comment

• Murphy has warned Brewin’upastorm is far from certain to make his first start after a setback in the Grade Two Kingmaker Novices’ Chase at Warwick on February 8.
                            The seven-year-old, who is as short as 10-1 for the Arkle at the Cheltenham Festival, has not been sighted since making it two from two over fences at Taunton in November.
                            Murphy said: “It will be touch and go if I have him ready for Warwick. I won’t be going there if he is 75 per cent.
                            “If I don’t get him there, he will have a run round in a novice at a little country track, just to get a bit more experience.”

Comment

Looks like Pricewise has put up

So price drop imminent!

Comment

Looks like Pricewise has put up

Il Chuck my Bapaume slip in the bin then

Comment

Working...