Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Champion Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    Personally hope he goes chasing, what with KD & Saldier for the CH now!
    I dont want to assume anything which i dont know. But im suprised he wouldnt have mentioned him when talking about the CH. And he diddnt make it to punchestown without a reason why.
    Maybe all is not well.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
      He politely stated Kemboy has let himself go his summer
      Judge for yourself. Cadmium and Kemboy 2 weeks ago:

Comment

Originally posted by archie View Post
        Judge for yourself. Cadmium and Kemboy 2 weeks ago:
        I've just watched replay of this years gold cup again.
        And if you look really closely, there's a burger van positioned right next to the first fence.
        That explains a lot.

Comment

Am I right in my thinking that it's a positive if they come back fat?,

It might have been compared to being thin?

The thought being its easier to lose weight than gain racing weight?

I must have read that somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Am I right in my thinking that it's a positive if they come back fat?,

It might have been compared to being thin?

The thought being its easier to lose weight than gain racing weight?

I must have read that somewhere?
            You can lead a horse to water/mcdonalds, but you can't make him drink/eat.
            easier to starve/diet a horse, unlike your teenage daughter who'll buy her own family bag of wotsits and eat them in the middle of the night.

Comment

Ooooooooh ! , I just love Cheesy Wotsit's.............. kemboy. x.

Comment

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                Ooooooooh ! , I just love Cheesy Wotsit's.............. kemboy. x.
                You been drinking BC?

Comment

No , i was just trying to cheer myself up after another Woeful day of flat Bets , did pick out judicial though.
                  But i was thinking , with the st Leger 2 weeks away . Jumps will be back soon , happy days.

Comment

Elixr De Nutz heading down this route rather than novice chasing

Comment

Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                      Elixr De Nutz heading down this route rather than novice chasing
                      I thought they may feel they had unfinished business after missing Cheltenham. Is this an update from Tizzard?

Comment

Originally posted by archie View Post
                        No decision on hurdles or fences for Aramon. They're just back in from the field so won't do any schooling for a good few weeks yet.
                        Have they made a decision ?? . Only i see Aramon is now 15 -8 for C.hdl with 365 on oddsch., others at 25-1. ??.

Comment

33/1 on bet365 site. Probably another Oddschecker rick.

Comment

yes , I think your'e probably right Archie.

Comment

Just flicking through the Racing Post 'Guide to the Jumps 2019/20 where Gordon Elliott mentions something of a forgotten horse.

"Labaik is cantering and looks great. If he stays in one piece he could be a Champion Hurdle horse - he's very fast"

One that had slipped the radar, probably not one for me at the moment given his fragility but possibly one to keep an eye on

Comment

I would happily waste a free bet on Labaik any race, he would have to drop over a stone in the ratings.

Two runs where he is wildly out of shape to confirm the new rating and bang, there’s our county hurdle winner

Comment

Working...
                                X