Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Triumph Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    McCain could do with a good horse again
    hes got a nice mare in Emtara..

Comment

• Originally posted by jonthehammer View Post
      Was thinking today what happened to Never Adapt? Seen once last year and went off like a scolded cat only to be headed and then stayed on again into third. (Beaten by QD). I have tweeted Seven Barrows but nothing back. Any news?
      She was in the recent Unibet video Stable Tour. Injured herself in that race and Nicky wasn't overly sure what to do with her moving forwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonjers View Post
        She was in the recent Unibet video Stable Tour. Injured herself in that race and Nicky wasn't overly sure what to do with her moving forwards.
        Thanks for that mate

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
          Would he know what to do with one now?
          That's why I want to see him have a good one.

He's the closest trainer to where I live and my first ever Cheltenham Festival was when Cinders and Ashes won the Supreme and he was the only horse I backed in the race (which wouldn't happen now).

I guess my subconscious is a fan of his

Comment

That's why I want to see him have a good one.

He's the closest trainer to where I live and my first ever Cheltenham Festival was when Cinders and Ashes won the Supreme and he was the only horse I backed in the race (which wouldn't happen now).

I guess my subconscious is a fan of his
            I’d say his best chance will be in the handicaps. I got into racing proper a little before and had a nice win on Peddlers Cross of his.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
              I’d say his best chance will be in the handicaps. I got into racing proper a little before and had a nice win on Peddlers Cross of his.
              Yeah I remember Peddlers Cross well, I was backing and watching a few years before I first went and that one stood out.

Never really though about McCain since... he won the first Mares race didn't he (before my time)

In the real world I hear he's a bit of a twit.... but who isn't.

Comment

• Overturn one of my favourite horses of all time, what a horse!!

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
                  Overturn one of my favourite horses of all time, what a horse!!
                  Agree but cost me and 3 others £35000 as he was the only one in a large £5 Ew treble that didn't win. Picked up s very sweet return but......

Comment

Yeah I remember Peddlers Cross well, I was backing and watching a few years before I first went and that one stood out.

Never really though about McCain since... he won the first Mares race didn't he (before my time)

In the real world I hear he's a bit of a twit.... but who isn't.
                    Creative misspelling there I think and I believe you may have a point..but given the correct material he is capable enough I suspect.

Comment

• Fujimoto flyer out again tomorrow. In a similar race of her own sex to which she won previously.
                      A real shame she diddnt go for the big one.
                      But another chance to see her, for her backers. All the same.
                      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Reading Jessica Harringtons stable tour this morning , she mentioned Pincheck .
                        rated 110 on the flat and going over hurdles. not sure if this race would be likely. ??.
                        Hand that analysis and task over to our Triumph Experts.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                          Reading Jessica Harringtons stable tour this morning , she mentioned Pincheck .
                          rated 110 on the flat and going over hurdles. not sure if this race would be likely. ??.
                          Hand that analysis and task over to our Triumph Experts.
                          Hes too old to be a juvenile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                            Fujimoto flyer out again tomorrow. In a similar race of her own sex to which she won previously.
                            Have they ever mentioned future targets?

Is there a chance they'll carry on aiming for the money in France?

Comment

Have they ever mentioned future targets?

Is there a chance they'll carry on aiming for the money in France?

She beat very little last time, and has little to take on again. its only the prize money compared to here, and the race conditions that makes it seem like she beat horses anywhere near the cream of the juveniles.
                              Like winning the listed mares juvenile at aintree which the likes of malaya won. To compare it.

Its near the end of the french season now. Her only chance to step up Into deeper waters is at compiegne, end of the month. But munir / souede have a good one pencilled in for that race. (garfield)
                              Last edited by Scooby91; 2 November 2019, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                                Fujimoto flyer out again tomorrow. In a similar race of her own sex to which she won previously.
                                Do you know why she was withdrawn?? Injured ??

Comment

Working...
                                X