Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Triumph Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paz247 View Post
    Has Fujimoto Flyer been purchased by Munir and Souede? When it was due to run in a France the other day it had their colours next to it?
    Yes she has

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
      As the French imports are always popular for the Triumph, I wanted to see where the winners and placed horses made their debuts over the last 10 years:

Winners (10)
      UK Flat = 2
      IRE Flat = 2
      FR Flat = 2
      FR Hurdle = 2
      UK Hurdle = 1
      FR Bumper = 1

Placed Horses (20)
      IRE Flat = 9
      FR Hurdle = 8
      FR Flat = 2
      UK Flat = 1

Totals
      IRE Flat = 11
      FR Hurdle = 10
      FR Flat = 4
      UK Flat = 3
      UK Hurdle = 1
      FR Bumper = 1

* this only considers the placed horses and does not include how many runners from each category took part in the race.
      Could say the same for any race. But espoir dallen, fusil raffles , we have a dream, were all injured the last 2 years and fakir went for the supreme. 4 very good french juveniles that would skew the stats just in the last 2 years.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        But espoir dallen, fusil raffles , we have a dream, were all injured the last 2 years and fakir went for the supreme. 4 very good french juveniles that would skew the stats just in the last 2 years.
        I mean if all the horses I had backed over the years ran instead of getting injured I could probably have retired by now. Using injuries or missing the festival as a reason doesn't change the stats above, that Jackie supplied.

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
          Thank you. Im taking the stance that Garfield would only come over if something went wrong with the owners other runners, this is just my view and based on how they have operated in the past, I could be way off the mark.
          Surely 50/1 with cash out is a no brainer then?

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
            I mean if all the horses I had backed over the years ran instead of getting injured I could probably have retired by now. Using injuries or missing the festival as a reason doesn't change the stats above, that Jackie supplied.
            Indeed. They may have been injured but they also could have run and been unplaced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
              Surely 50/1 with cash out is a no brainer then?
              Ive not had the option of cash out for a number of years so not sure how that works theses days. From what i read on here it sounds like they are starting to shut it down a bit. If your asking me if 50/1 nrnb is a no brainer then yes if your asking if 50/1 with cash out is a no brainer not sure im afraid.

Comment

• Scooby, any thoughts on Rayapour for Willie Mullins, came from The Aga Khan operation, form in France on the flat?

Comment

• B365 have now followed suit on Homer and cut into 25 from 40. Think PP still 16’s.

Comment

• Henderson has 4 3yo for Munir and Souede, he gives them all a nice report

Site will be available soon. Thank you for your patience!

Comment

• Originally posted by paz247 View Post
                      Scooby, any thoughts on Rayapour for Willie Mullins, came from The Aga Khan operation, form in France on the flat?
                      Iv backed him, very high class on the flat. really nice horse. mc neil family owned. In training at Willie's now after being gelded.

Max would know more than me.

I cant think of a better flat 3yo willies had, Obviously needs to be able to jump, and id like to see them get 2 races in beforehand. Unlike saldier previously who only got 1.
                      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Thanks Scooby, Ruby gave him a nice mention in an article I read , so thought I’d ask your opinion as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                          Iv backed him, very high class on the flat. really nice horse. mc neil family owned. In training at Willie's now after being gelded.

Max would know more than me.

I cant think of a better flat 3yo willies had, Obviously needs to be able to jump, and id like to see them get 2 races in beforehand. Unlike saldier previously who only got 1.
                          Saw Roscommon interview with McNeil and had to back
                          Quality flattie with quality trainer
                          Sadly evokes memories of last year and SR

Comment

• Mick Pastor
                            3g Meshaheer - Mick Oceane
                            JP McManus
                            RPR 131h OR -
                            Potentially exciting recent arrival from France. Looked impressive when making a winning debut at Auteuil in May and I was delighted to see the runner-up went on to win their three-year-old Grade 1 Champion Hurdle the Saturday before last, so his form is really good. We all like him and he’s done everything right so far; the only fault I can find is he’s been a bit keen at home, so he’ll have to settle when he races. Lets’s see what he can do at Cheltenham on Saturday in the juvenile hurdle.

Comment

• Navajo pass...Wednesday...Bangor. First step.

Comment

• Does anyone know who owns Homer? He’s with Nicky Henderson but are the owners still the Niarchos Family?

Comment

Working...
                                X