Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
    I like it Lobos but price definitely reflects making it to the fez! But if both get there then we are on a good one!
    Fingers crossed! If/when the first to run places top 4 we will always have the option to lay the other for a top 4 place as well. Sweet cherry nipples.

Comment

• Just started using my free bets last week. With 3 months till Jumps start properly i started using my free bets last week the two i have so far are :

Quilixios 25/1 Triumph
      Fakir D'Oudairies 40/1 Gold Cup

Good luck all with all you free bets nice that horse racing is starting again.

Comment

• Being a bit lazy, but also looking bit of opinion aswell... Thinking about the RAB is there any horses that are likely to go Marsh that are in any to place specials worth taking? Thinking Envoi might scare a few off and field might not be as big, and a say finish placed with something else in there with a bit of value?

Comment

Being a bit lazy, but also looking bit of opinion aswell... Thinking about the RAB is there any horses that are likely to go Marsh that are in any to place specials worth taking? Thinking Envoi might scare a few off and field might not be as big, and a say finish placed with something else in there with a bit of value?
          Probably not BB.
          Of those priced up maybe Klassical Dream if he’s confirmed to go chasing ?

Comment

Being a bit lazy, but also looking bit of opinion aswell... Thinking about the RAB is there any horses that are likely to go Marsh that are in any to place specials worth taking? Thinking Envoi might scare a few off and field might not be as big, and a say finish placed with something else in there with a bit of value?
            I appreciate his achievements at the Festival just gone was poor but Colin Tizzards Fiddlerontheroof & The Big Breakaway could end up in the Marsh and be real players given their size, scope and potential. They both bombed at this festival but were very impressive beforehand

Comment

With zero hesitation, Darver Star is the best candidate for what you're asking.

They've said he's going up in trip, he's almost the highest rated horse going novice chasing and placed in a Grade 1 Champion Hurdle, as well as placing behind Envoi Allen already?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                With zero hesitation, Darver Star is the best candidate for what you're asking.

They've said he's going up in trip, he's almost the highest rated horse going novice chasing and placed in a Grade 1 Champion Hurdle, as well as placing behind Envoi Allen already?
                Yes , I agree . Darver Star on my to do List this weekend !!!.

Comment

• Shishkin to win the Arkle, Aba to win the CH and Envoi any race - 100/1 - gets a free bet thrown at it

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                    Shishkin to win the Arkle, Aba to win the CH and Envoi any race - 100/1 - gets a free bet thrown at it
                    ....175-1 at the beginning of April, they have really trimmed some of these prices.

It would be good if you could see price changes and also view when the bets were first put on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                      ....175-1 at the beginning of April, they have really trimmed some of these prices.

It would be good if you could see price changes and also view when the bets were first put on.
                      Just checked and I managed to snare some 200/1 on this and managed to play it twice so was 200s for at least a couple of weeks, no idea when the bets were placed as Sky don’t show that on the open bets section....

Comment

• Just popped a couple of quid on this WH RAB.

EPATANTE C.H

SHISKIN ARKLE

E.A. AND BOB OLINGER TWAR. 500/1 boosted to 717/1. I'm becoming a real sucker for this type of bet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Star Of A Gunner View Post
                          Just popped a couple of quid on this WH RAB.

EPATANTE C.H

SHISKIN ARKLE

E.A. AND BOB OLINGER TWAR. 500/1 boosted to 717/1. I'm becoming a real sucker for this type of bet!

....don’t want to pee on your cornflakes, but I think that bet was 1500-1 a few weeks ago.

(In view of somebody highlighting these with Hills, it might be worth renaming this thread - ‘Request a Bets’.)
                          Last edited by Eggs; 1 August 2020, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• You haven't pissed on my cornflakes mate, like I said it was a couple of quid. Nothing big. I really must be more observant in future....I could of saved myself £2!

Comment

• Originally posted by Star Of A Gunner View Post
                              You haven't pissed on my cornflakes mate, like I said it was a couple of quid. Nothing big. I really must be more observant in future....I could of saved myself £2!
                              ...agree, i had a small interest in it myself.

I think these are very difficult when there are four selections but Column of Fire very nearly got a popular 4 timer up in March, so it would be nice if this one produces.

Both Hills and Sky seem to drastically cut the odds if there is interest.
                              Last edited by Eggs; 1 August 2020, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• ......Sky RaB; Malone Rd and Galleo Conti to win a/r @ 250-1.

Malone Road recently showed its wellbeing and has some interest on here. I have no idea if Galleo Conti will remain in France but it’s last win was super impressive, so I’m happy to take a price with just two selections.
                                Last edited by Eggs; 25 August 2020, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X