Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    How is anyone qualifying for the £5 free bet with Sky, with pretty much jack all on that is of interest to bet on?

I'd imagine the majority of people would ordinarily qualify through horse racing or football, in a normal year.
    Crackhead Gulfstream Saturday yankee for me.....

Comment

• I think the AP qualifies you too CoD

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
        I think the AP qualifies you too CoD
        That's how I'm qualifying for them.

Comment

I think the AP qualifies you too CoD
          Ah fair enough.

Can't bring myself to use Skybet an awful lot for AP until NRNB comes into play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            I'd settle for picking picking 5 winners/places on the Tuesday morning... doing it in April 2020 is nearly impossible.

We'll get an injury to a high profile horse before we even see another horse.
            As far as I know Sky don’t share winning RABs as others do (Betfred I know make a marketing pitch from this) but with a number of very well fancied horses, from very early in the season, it wouldn’t surprise me there were a few 100/1+ RABs that copped.
            Samcro, Envoi Allen and Al Boum Photo all to win must have been one, throw in Shishkin, Epatante, Min, Ferny Hollow etc and I’m sure someone got 4 or 5 lined up together.

It can happen, the dream is always alive...

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
              Ah fair enough.

Can't bring myself to use Skybet an awful lot for AP until NRNB comes into play.
              I haven't qualified for it for weeks.

Not going to force a bet through with Sky just to get a free bet, defeats the point of it being "free" (as it's not free)

Cashout is more valuable than free bets to me.

I appreciate not everyone is in that position

Comment

As far as I know Sky don’t share winning RABs as others do (Betfred I know make a marketing pitch from this) but with a number of very well fancied horses, from very early in the season, it wouldn’t surprise me there were a few 100/1+ RABs that copped.
                Samcro, Envoi Allen and Al Boum Photo all to win must have been one, throw in Shishkin, Epatante, Min, Ferny Hollow etc and I’m sure someone got 4 or 5 lined up together.

It can happen, the dream is always alive...
                Certainly can happen... I'd just rather have 100/1 multiples when NRNB has kicked in...from memory the NRNB RAB's were all fair enough with Sky when that concession kicked in.

Too many horses I'm excited about don't make it back.. Fayonagh, Gypsy Island, Neon Wolf etc etc

I hope 100/1 bets do cop for people, the only angle that really keeps me checking these is the 'place only' ones that get included. Otherwise I'm convinced you're better off doing it yourself.

Comment

• Yep, agree Kev.
                  Sky were quick off the mark last year with NRNB (early Jan?) and by that time, assuming they repeat the strategy, we’ll know what shape the world is in and what the NH programme looks like.
                  Each way multi’s when NRNB kicks in is a big area for me, It has served me very well in recent seasons and if I can avoid another Column of Fire moment a few big ones will drop...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    I haven't qualified for it for weeks.

Not going to force a bet through with Sky just to get a free bet, defeats the point of it being "free" (as it's not free)

Cashout is more valuable than free bets to me.

I appreciate not everyone is in that position
                    Exactly the same for me Kev.

Comment

Yep, agree Kev.
                      Sky were quick off the mark last year with NRNB (early Jan?) and by that time, assuming they repeat the strategy, we’ll know what shape the world is in and what the NH programme looks like.
                      Each way multi’s when NRNB kicks in is a big area for me, It has served me very well in recent seasons and if I can avoid another Column of Fire moment a few big ones will drop...
                      Let's hope we're all on a few that come down to the last again!

In reality, my mates prefer it when I lose The Column Of Fire story and race has joined their favourites... Annie Power, Benie Des Dieux.... and the best losing bet I've ever placed... Zenyatta

Comment

• Been doing well on the USA racing. Not had to fund mine or my partners account in weeks.Just backing one account on the Monday and the other on the Tuesday.

Comment

• They are letting me double up with Trump so have been getting enough business of me to get a free bet every week

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                            They are letting me double up with Trump so have been getting enough business of me to get a free bet every week
                            Is Trump still seen as a certainty by you HF? I can't say I'm massively into politics, especially American politics, but I was under the impression he'd made a mess of their response to the Covid outbreak and therefore assumed he'd be under pressure to get re-elected.

Comment

• If Trump wins the next election.
                              And they allow travellers to the US from the UK.
                              I'll be famous.
                              I Would seriously give my life to take that twats life.
                              I'd probably just settle for calling him a Cunt on live TV though (more do-able too)

Comment

• Why the hatred Q? You have a bad stay in one of his hotels?

Comment

Working...
                                X