Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty poor offerings from Skybet on Mercurey to win today and at next year’s festival unless you fancy them to win the Ballymore.

skybet 7s to win today and any race at next year’s festival, 8s with Hills to win any race at next years festival.

12s to win today and next years supreme, 16s with bet365 to win next years supreme.

33s to win today and next years Ballymore, best price I can see is 25s with Skybet and ladbrokes to win next year’s Ballymore.

Comment

• Allaho, Constitution Hill, Energumene & FV to win at the festival @33/1 worth a punt?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoopyhammer View Post
        Allaho, Constitution Hill, Energumene & FV to win at the festival @33/1 worth a punt?
        Try adding allaho, constitution hill and energumene in their respective races and fv any race. See if you're happy with the odds difference.

My only comment would be it's extremely difficult to get four winners this far out so that should maybe factor into your thinking more than their individual prices?

Comment

• Yeah, I think it was just the fact it was AR after getting burned this year with the switches

Comment

• If you go on Sky and do FV (AR), Allaho (Ryan), Energumene (CC), Constitution Hill (CH) it's 64.4/1. Allaho is surely the only one there'd be any sort of doubt over target and Willie on RTV last night was pretty clear that he didn't seem to see any reason to switch. Only issue I could see is if something was up with APT.

Comment

• ….An Tobar/Barry the Butcher a/r into 80-1 from 100-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantic Viking View Post
                If you go on Sky and do FV (AR), Allaho (Ryan), Energumene (CC), Constitution Hill (CH) it's 64.4/1. Allaho is surely the only one there'd be any sort of doubt over target and Willie on RTV last night was pretty clear that he didn't seem to see any reason to switch. Only issue I could see is if something was up with APT.
                Likes that Atlantic Viking, Chucked Skys free fiver at worse so this weeks free fiver is on.

Comment

• A skybet request a bet I thought has a chance @ big odds-
                  Constitution hill (ch), delta work (xc), allaho (rc), facile Vega(any race) and brandy love (any race) all to win 200/1.
                  If it was possible to put these together in an acca the odds would be 179/1, I don't think I'd normally do a 5 horse acca in September but this one kinda jumped out to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by AaronLad View Post
                    A skybet request a bet I thought has a chance @ big odds-
                    Constitution hill (ch), delta work (xc), allaho (rc), facile Vega(any race) and brandy love (any race) all to win 200/1.
                    If it was possible to put these together in an acca the odds would be 179/1, I don't think I'd normally do a 5 horse acca in September but this one kinda jumped out to me.
                    I've been looking at that. Do it as your own 5fold with brandy in the mares hurdle and it's approx 250/1 I think. Not sure I want to get involved in a 5 horse ACCA at those odds regardless, but agree it was interesting.

Comment

• That’s decent, I’ll have a little play with that

Comment

• In the cheltenham festival request a bets 33/1 - 66/1 section there is this little gem.
                        allaho, constitution hill , facile vega and gailard du mesnil all to win any race 33/1.
                        directly below is the same bet plus jonbon for the same odds 33/1.

Doing allaho (rc), con hill (ch), GDM (nhc), Facile vega (any race) is only 35.67/1
                        the above request a bet takes out the possible running of GDM in the banc.
                        Last edited by AaronLad; 30 November 2022, 05:38 AM.

Comment

• Early RABs for next festival's non existent now, few mentions of only pricing up until March time.

Paddy have a few but nowhere near worthwhile.

I like to the RABs as doubles but will most likely target losers of this year or non festival horses for next year.

Another antepost nail in the coffin. Its a challenge though!

Comment

• Imagine it’s not been a great year for this ?
                            Any winners ?

Comment

• Fair amount of rabs just come in with Galopin!

Comment

• ….this Sky RaB might interest some;

Ballyburn, GW, IEP a/r + GDC GC 200-1

Comment

Working...
                                X