Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skybet have finally chopped Henderson to train 3 winners or less from the incredibly generous 11/10 to 1/2
    That's still a good bet for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster Booster View Post

Maybe you want to keep your account
      They've just reduced it from 5/6 to 8/11 (as a reaction to people taking it up I guess). So they can't have been that unhappy with the pricing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Exar Essay View Post

They've just reduced it from 5/6 to 8/11 (as a reaction to people taking it up I guess). So they can't have been that unhappy with the pricing?
        I don’t understand...I wasn’t suggesting they were?

Comment

I don’t understand...I wasn’t suggesting they were?
          This wasn't aimed at you. It was a general comment re fears that 5/6 might've been an old (non-updated) price from a time when there was less certainty re GDC's race and also when LP was probably still being aimed here.

Comment

This wasn't aimed at you. It was a general comment re fears that 5/6 might've been an old (non-updated) price from a time when there was less certainty re GDC's race and also when LP was probably still being aimed here.
            Oh ok ...no worries

Comment

Oh ok ...no worries
              Ah man. Sorry, hadn't realised I'd quoted you! Meant to quote the original post from Moby with the prices on.

Comment

Ah man. Sorry, hadn't realised I'd quoted you! Meant to quote the original post from Moby with the prices on.
                Not a problem...the brains not what it was (and that’s a pretty low bar too) so I was getting a bit confused

Comment

• Just seen one lurking on sky that seems overpriced. Mount Ida to win the Mares Chase and Grand National 100-1. She's best priced 11-4 for the Mares Chase and 20-1 for the grand national.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                    ….Facile Vega to win the CB & then a/r at the following Festival is 66-1 with Sky.

One that will either look very good or very bad after we see him run.

….mmm, very good I imagine.

Comment

• Seeing the L'homme Presse to win today and Turner's bet in my unsettled bets still hurts.

Below one you'd have to think would have been exciting for today as well...

Allaho, Constitution Hill, Energumene & Ferny Hollow all to win any race @ 200/1
                      ​​​​​No luck with these so far though.

Comment

• Bob Olinger (AR), Honeysuckle (CH) and Sir Gerhard (AR) to win is a winner at 66/1.
                        Last edited by Sprinter Sacre; 25 March 2022, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Allaho, Energumene, Gaillard Du Mesnil, Sir Gerhard and Thyme Hill to place in any race is another winner at 66/1.

Comment

• Another one - Bob, Honeysuckle, Flooring (all AR) was 80/1 in March.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprinter Sacre View Post
                              Allaho, Energumene, Gaillard Du Mesnil, Sir Gerhard and Thyme Hill to place in any race is another winner at 66/1.
                              Only got 33s but happy enough!

Comment

• I did honey, sir g and bob and honey sir g and porter, both @ 50/1, will never win a luckier bet than the Bob one and i couldn't bring myself to celebrate the win, felt like I'd robbed it. Main thing is gdc got up ok and what a monster he looks.

Comment

Working...
                                X