Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2021 Brown Advisory Novices Chase (formerly RSA).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well he wasn't as impressive as I thought he'd be, but did very well to win despite things not going perfectly.

Comment

• Yep, not overly impressive but think he had more than enough left in the tank.

Comment

• Its raining cash on me

Comment

• Made a proper mess of that last fence, photocourtesy of Tracy Roberts @ www.turfpix.com)

The owls are not what they seem

Comment

• Monkfish did what he needed to do in the end. Can't help but feel that Paul Nolan massively regrets not sending over Latest Exhibition to challenge him today. Hopefully we'll get an answer in 367 days time..

Comment

• Originally posted by PresentingPercy88 View Post
              Monkfish did what he needed to do in the end. Can't help but feel that Paul Nolan massively regrets not sending over Latest Exhibition to challenge him today. Hopefully we'll get an answer in 367 days time..
              Thought the exact same myself after the finishing post PP! Let’s hope he’s rewarded for his cautiousness at Fairyhouse.

Comment

• That was easily the worst round of jumping from any RSA winner I have witness and I've been going for 40 years. Just proves how good he is to still win as he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diamond Geezer View Post
                  Made a proper mess of that last fence, photocourtesy of Tracy Roberts @ www.turfpix.com)

My new background....

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                    That was easily the worst round of jumping from any RSA winner I have witness and I've been going for 40 years. Just proves how good he is to still win as he did.
                    I dread to think how far he wins if he wings that. On the plus side it keeps his Gold Cup price at what I believe to be reasonable enough, compared with the likes of Shishkin for the QMCC

Comment

Working...
                    X