Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2020 - Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WPM Stable Tour on ATR Jumps Site now chaps

Comment

• Shame the focus of the stable tour at WM’s was on the older horses. I was hoping it would have involved more of his novice horses

Comment

• Quite a few missed off, nothing on Saldier or Next Destination

Comment

• Mention of Blackbow is interesting, he was one I liked the look of last year, tempted to boost him on WH for 22s, especially as the form in the bumper from 2018 has some merit too it when you look at Carefully Selected, Relelgate, Rhinestone, Felix Desjy having graded places at least since.

Comment

• No surprise that we've learned very little from the WPM tour!

Comment

• I know hes old, but jeez i cant wait to see Faugheen again in general, but especially over a fence!! Please let it happen

Comment

• The only bit of information that caught me a little by surprise was him saying Blue Sari looks a Stayer only 16s for the supreme but 25s for the Ballymore and not even priced up for the Bartlett.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                  Quite a few missed off, nothing on Saldier or Next Destination
                  They were 2 horses I was hoping would be mentioned too. I don’t understand why UDS, Belshill & Faugheen were covered

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                    They were 2 horses I was hoping would be mentioned too. I don’t understand why UDS, Belshill & Faugheen were covered
                    Was almost like it was a fan favourites stable tour, still better than nothing though

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
                      I know hes old, but jeez i cant wait to see Faugheen again in general, but especially over a fence!! Please let it happen
                      Horrendous decision at 11 going on 12, just retire him before something terrible happens! He used to plough through some of his hurdles I would seriously fear for him over fences

Comment

• Originally posted by Native River View Post
                        Mention of Blackbow is interesting, he was one I liked the look of last year, tempted to boost him on WH for 22s, especially as the form in the bumper from 2018 has some merit too it when you look at Carefully Selected, Relelgate, Rhinestone, Felix Desjy having graded places at least since.
                        From what i've heard from Blake of the FFP he goes to Mullins with the list he wants to include!

Comment

• Most disappointed with no mention for Saldier myself. If we know he is fit and well he's another no brainer at 20/1 for the CH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kautostar View Post
                            Horrendous decision at 11 going on 12, just retire him before something terrible happens! He used to plough through some of his hurdles I would seriously fear for him over fences
                            Hes obviously still full of beans at home, and is lightly enough raced over the last few years.
                            Let him at it, can make a call on retirement down the line when it looks like if its for him or not.
                            Im sure hes well loved in that yard and his welfare is always considered in any plan.

Comment

• ...be interesting what happens with Cilaos Emery given its inexperience, yet unable to compete in the novice chase division. Mullins says it will stay at 2m for the time being. Perhaps Champion Chase if it progresses this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                                ...be interesting what happens with Cilaos Emery given its inexperience, yet unable to compete in the novice chase division. Mullins says it will stay at 2m for the time being. Perhaps Champion Chase if it progresses this season.
                                100% He was one i was considering as a bet in it. Obviously they think Chacun but this guy was mighty impressive in the small amount we saw him last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X