Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2020 - Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Beast View Post
    Amazing the power of social media and how a few comments by Gordon can shorten prices on horses without them running.

God help us when Willie Mullins stable tour comes out .
    I don’t keep records, nor is my memory good enough to remember, but it does seem worse this year in terms of shorties that have yet to run. Too much information around and too widely available. The stable tours have been the final nail in the coffin of some ante post prices already.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Beast View Post
      Amazing the power of social media and how a few comments by Gordon can shorten prices on horses without them running.

God help us when Willie Mullins stable tour comes out .
      An unfortunate reflection of how hard ante post is.

You definitely have to back horses without seeing them.... so thank fudge for cashout for those of us still clinging on to it

Comment

• Samcro is still 16/1 with B365 for JLT, I thought he would edge closer to favourite after GE’s upbeat report and comparisons to Don Cossack but his price has not budged. I’ve backed Samcro a bit more, 16’s could be a massive price if he can competitively jump a fence??

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
          Samcro is still 16/1 with B365 for JLT, I thought he would edge closer to favourite after GE’s upbeat report and comparisons to Don Cossack but his price has not budged. I’ve backed Samcro a bit more, 16’s could be a massive price if he can competitively jump a fence??
          Did he mention a target or likely distance?

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
            Samcro is still 16/1 with B365 for JLT, I thought he would edge closer to favourite after GE’s upbeat report and comparisons to Don Cossack but his price has not budged. I’ve backed Samcro a bit more, 16’s could be a massive price if he can competitively jump a fence??
            For me it feels like Gordon is trying to convince himself about Samcro. The comparison with Don Cossack was in regards to having a poor season rather than comparable ability. Samcro could still go on to great things and at least it’s a reasonable enough price. Worst case it will be a cash out opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              Did he mention a target or likely distance?
              Down royal over 2m3f and all going well the Drinmore

Comment

• WPM Stable Tour tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                  WPM Stable Tour tomorrow
                  Going with Cod on this one.
                  2pts arkle
                  2pts JLT again.
                  Laurina.
                  If she is going chasing then she's not far off the highest rated with the allowance and has far more potential than some others.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                    WPM Stable Tour tomorrow
                    On At the Races or Racing Post?

Comment

• Originally posted by Crolwey113 View Post
                      On At the Races or Racing Post?
                      Would presume ATR. Mullins RP one usually comes mid November

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
                        Would presume ATR. Mullins RP one usually comes mid November
                        It’s Harry Fry in the RP Tomorrow so must be ATR

Comment

• Anyone know what time ATR usually release it?

Could be able to get on something before the prices drop

Comment

• Any clues on the exchanges?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marty973 View Post
                              Any clues on the exchanges?
                              No not really, which was a little odd as it was the first place I looked when I got told.

Comment

• Will it be Ricci or Mullins on?

Comment

Working...
                                X