Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
    Nicky seemed to suggest he wanted a bigger field for Angels Breath prep rather than the Dovecote. That was yesterday though so he probably changed his mind several times since then.
    Yeah, wasn’t expecting to turn up here, that’s why I was a bit surprised with the market support

Comment

• With the likely looking shuffling of the pack from Willie could we see Annamix come out of the pack and improve beyond all recognition?

Klassical Dream to the Ballymore and Allaho to the AB?

Comment

• I’d imagine any race angles breath is entered in will cut up, who’s going to want to run their horse against him & run the risk of getting too close & an inflated mark?

Getting a big field to run in is a pipe dream.

Comment

• Annamix still in the latest acceptor stage for Supreme , 61 left and he's still in there so fingers crossed he runs.

Comment

• Anyone heard anything about Mister Blue Sky? Been taken out of the Ballymore but left in here and with Mullins novice hurdlers a bit thin on the ground could he turn up here?

Comment

• Originally posted by taylorch1990 View Post
              Anyone heard anything about Mister Blue Sky? Been taken out of the Ballymore but left in here and with Mullins novice hurdlers a bit thin on the ground could he turn up here?
              590 on the machine cheap to find out.

Comment

• If Klassical Dream isn't going

Aramon is going to be the Ruby Walsh mount and he's 12/1 1/4 now?

1 time he's been ridden by Ruby, the Grade 1 2 mile hurdle at Punchestown.

It's a shortener either way isn't it?

Fakir as fav? Pfft?

Comment

• Didn’t notice amongst the melee yesterday that Henderson confirmed Angles Breath for the Dovecote on Saturday. Would say based on his comments quoted in the RP earlier in the week and this entry if he were to win Saturday think it is highly likely he will being heading for the Supreme

Comment

• The more I look at it, the more Elixir de Nutz looks like *the* each way bet of the festival to me

Comment

• I really really hope KD competes in the Supreme, I’ll be gutted if they send him to the Ballymore. Hopefully the owners will make this possible as they don’t have another Supreme candidate do they??

Comment

• KD is very weak. Nothing to lay.

Comment

• Debating cashing out 1U at 20/1 and putting it on the ballymore NRNB

Will be another huge blow for my antepost

Comment

• I personally wouldn't fancy Klassical Dream in the Ballymore myself. I think it's just Mullins splitting his crew cos he doesn't have Blackbow or Tornado Flyer fit

Comment

• This could well be the worst race of the festival (Quality wise)

Comment

• Originally posted by robith View Post
                                I personally wouldn't fancy Klassical Dream in the Ballymore myself. I think it's just Mullins splitting his crew cos he doesn't have Blackbow or Tornado Flyer fit
                                agree with that,

Comment

Working...
                                X