Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angels Breath will probably run at Musselburgh in the race Claimintakenforgan got turned over in last season before the fest

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilly View Post
      Angels Breath will probably run at Musselburgh in the race Claimintakenforgan got turned over in last season before the fest
      He said he wanted to avoid Musselburgh this season as a lot of horses that ran there last season got beat.
      Last edited by JackieMoon33; 16 January 2019, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
        He said he wanted to avoid Musselburgh this season as a lot of horses that ran there last season got beat.
        By that I assume he means Mr Whipped and Claimantakinforgan.

Comment

• Is there any news on Annamix? Gone awfully quiet on him considering all the previous hype! I’m still clutching my ticket on him with the hope he’ll come on for the run and still be Willie’s number one! But he’s drifted again to 25/1 so wondering if I’ve missed a bad update?

Comment

• Originally posted by Willdunn99 View Post
            Is there any news on Annamix? Gone awfully quiet on him considering all the previous hype! I’m still clutching my ticket on him with the hope he’ll come on for the run and still be Willie’s number one! But he’s drifted again to 25/1 so wondering if I’ve missed a bad update?
            Might just be him being entered in the 2m 6f race at the Dublin festival. Wouldn't say he's a guarantee to run there though.
            Not heard anything else personally.

Comment

• Mullins said he wouldn't give up on Annamix. Had to get a run into him and would come on for it as badly needed. Think he's a bit of value at the price now compared to what he was up to his first run

Comment

• When did he say that? Stepping up on trip would suggest the Ballymore if he even goes to Cheltenham at all

Comment

• I thought Mullins said after his first run he was going to up annamix in trip next time out with a view to bringing him back to 2miles in the spring

Comment

• Annamix looks slow has no chance in this. Ballymore maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
                      Annamix looks slow has no chance in this. Ballymore maybe.
                      I think its way too early to say Annamix looks anything tbh! One run when he hasn't run for years and the stable is under a cloud.

Vision d'Honneur didn't look up to much on debut.

Comment

• Don't forget that the DRF race is the one that carries a Cheltenham bonus. Racing over 2m6f this time has little relevance for the next.

When it was 2m4f, Let's Dance won the Nathaniel Lacy and she dropped down to 17f for the Mares Novice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                          I think its way too early to say Annamix looks anything tbh! One run when he hasn't run for years and the stable is under a cloud.

He looked slow in France too. He's probably just a good workhorse.

Comment

Yes, that bit me in the arse, I cashed out on his debut performance, had some tickets @ 40's, now I feel like a right knob having taken only 16's for him again....lesson learnt, have not cashed out Annamix in multi's yet, and he's in a few, will give him one more chance.

Edit: Was 25's not 40's, still, the point remains!
                            Last edited by ComplyOrDie; 17 January 2019, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• Yes as great as cash out is, Ive no doubt it will bite me on the arse at some point too! Actively trying to forget the ones Ive cashed out and have purposely deleted them from my records!

Comment

Yes as great as cash out is, Ive no doubt it will bite me on the arse at some point too! Actively trying to forget the ones Ive cashed out and have purposely deleted them from my records!
                                I've kept them, only to find out if it is something I have used correctly for future or not. Obviously some like Hollowgraphic (R.I.P ) I did benefit from, but there will be others like VDH, where I ballsed up by not allowing the horse one more chance when this year of all years they seem to be behind their work, bad move on my part.

Comment

Working...
                                X