Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Arkle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Interesting fact on him. Mullins and Harold Kirk paid a fortune for him but he failed his medical so was sent back.
    That is interesting. I had a free bet and I like to use them on big prices. Very good there.

Comment

• Might take on Kalashnikov at Plumpton.

Comment

• Claimantakinforgan out for the season probably

Comment

• More Voix Du Reve form lines today @ Fairyhouse, as Duca De Thaix wins well. That horse has been beaten a few times (not by far) by horses Voix Du Reve has hammered.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
            More Voix Du Reve form lines today @ Fairyhouse, as Duca De Thaix wins well. That horse has been beaten a few times (not by far) by horses Voix Du Reve has hammered.
            Duca De Thaix was running off 133 today. What do you think that will do to his mark?

Comment

• I think this is the 105th time iv mentioned him aparrently . But thats why i fancy cilaos emery for this. As iv mentioned many times he's stepped up into open company last year and ran with huge credit. A 1 next to a name dosent make it better form.

You can't take that step up for granted as we've seen today.
              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

I think this is the 105th time iv mentioned him aparrently . But thats why i fancy cilaos emery for this. As iv mentioned many times he's stepped up into open company last year and ran with huge credit. A 1 next to a name dosent make it better form.

You can't take that step up for granted as we've seen today.
                Must have missed this.....

Comment

• Who's Cilaos Emery?

Comment

• Interesting that Elliot used Mick Jazz's proximity to BD as a line for Samcro. Basically saying Mick Jazz isn't very good. As I've already mentioned Mick Jazz has an inflated rating.

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
                      Interesting that Elliot used Mick Jazz's proximity to BD as a line for Samcro. Basically saying Mick Jazz isn't very good. As I've already mentioned Mick Jazz has an inflated rating.
                      I'm not getting into that argument. What you work at home over a short distance. Is a lot different to a 2mile grade 1 on the track. He was 3L behind buveur dair. You have no argument what so ever.
                      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• That 3L is flattering to say the least.

Comment

I'm not getting into that argument. What you work at home over a short distance. Is a lot different to a 2mile grade 1 on the track. He was 3L behind buveur dair. You have no argument what so ever.
                          Agree with this. An example : Brain Power is the only one that can work with Altior in the whole of the Henderson yard...

A world apart on the track

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
                            Agree with this. An example : Brain Power is the only one that can work with Altior in the whole of the Henderson yard...

Probably depends on the trainer somewhat but I agree in priniciple!

Comment

• We all know some horses show nothing at home but do you really think Mick Jazz is a 162 hurdler? He was ridden for a place.

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post

I can't help but laugh when NH says this old chestnut, just surprised he doesn't also mention Charli Parcs!

Comment

Working...
                                X