Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Mares Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    Backed Queenohearts at 14s today - not the strongest form in the world but her one defeatcame against the boys.

Wins in heavy and soft so the rain is a plus and improved 5-6lbs from 2nd to 3rd run and am sure there is more to come
    I think she wants 3 miles.

Wouldn't surprise me if they chanced her over further in the open Mares race too, rather than 2 miles here.... 2 miles just HAS to be too short for her?

Comment

• I much prefer Sinoria to be honest (was planning on backing her wherever she went), Beating Chosen Mate with ease is top form, especially when he came out and won NTO...

Comment

• Q - you we're NRNB weren't you.

I'm like 99% sure you are....

Comment

• The Mare Novice Hurdle market has disappeared from B365 which is never a good sign!! I’m assuming it’s because Honeysuckle is out

Comment

• The whole of Day 3 has disappeared from Bet 365

Comment

• Honeysuckle is out as well

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                The whole of Day 3 has disappeared from Bet 365
                That's because of the decs.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                  The whole of Day 3 has disappeared from Bet 365
                  6 day decs are released any minute so the markets are taken down at midday

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    Q - you we're NRNB weren't you.

I'm like 99% sure you are....
                    Yep.
                    Shame as I was looking forward to that running well.
                    Backed sinoria again now 8pts 8-1.

Comment

• Cheers for the info.....I’m just waiting for a machine gun attack on my bet slips in a bit then

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 12dom89 View Post
                          I much prefer Sinoria to be honest (was planning on backing her wherever she went), Beating Chosen Mate with ease is top form, especially when he came out and won NTO...
                          In total agreement

Comment

• Another one bites the Dust .... Honeysuckle ,

Comment

• ....well, i’m with Emily Moon for this. I think she’ll employ the ‘Make a Stand’ tactics and if they let her go there might be no coming back.
                              Last edited by Eggs; 8 March 2019, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• Nothing iv heard or anything like that. ..
                                but Concertista is pretty interesting. If Willie manages to get as much out of her over hurdles as monsieur Rolland did out of (the 3rd behind her) marlonne, She'd be a live one.

I'd be all over marlonne in this. So I'll take a punt on contertista, at 35/1 EW NRNB.
                                With Willie leaving her in. I'm sure she's done plenty at home and away days.

Very happy with posh Trish. 11/1 who'll be hard to beat imo.

But happy to take a punt on the 2 mullins munir and souede horses at a price NRNB.
                                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Working...
                                X