Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Mares Novice Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posh Trish my Main hope in this race now at 12-1 , 7-1 .6-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      Nothing iv heard or anything like that. ..
      but Concertista is pretty interesting. If Willie manages to get as much out of her over hurdles as monsieur Rolland did out of (the 3rd behind her) marlonne, She'd be a live one.

I'd be all over marlonne in this. So I'll take a punt on contertista, at 35/1 EW NRNB.
      With Willie leaving her in. I'm sure she's done plenty at home and away days.

Very happy with posh Trish. 11/1 who'll be hard to beat imo.

But happy to take a punt on the 2 mullins munir and souede horses at a price NRNB.
      Mentioned by Tom Segal at Sydney arms/ billies

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
        I still think Epatante is the monster this year.

She just not Mullins but she seems like the one for me. Wouldn’t trade my 8s on her for anything from months ago on this thread.
        Posh Trish is the main danger now with Honeysuckle out.

Comment

• Originally posted by mayo View Post
          Mentioned by Tom Segal at Sydney arms/ billies
          and by david casey at dtwo preview

Comment

• Originally posted by kinloch brae View Post
            Disappointed Honeysuckle is out as I was hoping to top up on Epatante. Will be too short now.

Glad I didn't risk Sinoria in the Martin Pipe.
            The only thing that surprises me is that although Henderson is all over it, others in the 'camp' (AP and Geraghty) seem luke warm.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if this is the best novice at this week's Festival. I would certainly have backed it for the Supreme.

Comment

• Salsaretta

Was already on at 33/1 win only but backed each way at 27/1 ew

Gets 5 lbs from plenty of them ... rating has her bang there anyway, not sure who will ride but fully expect her to run here...

Just over priced.

Comment

• With no clear number 1 the jockey bookings for Mullins horses will be really interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  Salsaretta

Gets 5 lbs from plenty of them ... rating has her bang there anyway, not sure who will ride but fully expect her to run here...

Just over priced.

Nice bet Kev, been on her at 33s for ages. I think she can run well.

Comment

Salsaretta

Just over priced.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                      Already on at 33/1 - I've not crabbed you if you read it all through

Comment

Already on at 33/1 - I've not crabbed you if you read it all through
                        She's a boat

In all seriousness I know you haven't and tbh I can see the points about her needing further though this rain will be helpful for her. More of a stamina test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                          With no clear number 1 the jockey bookings for Mullins horses will be really interesting
                          Think Ruby had already indicated he will be riding Elfile ?? I've reacted and taken the 33's

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                            Think Ruby had already indicated he will be riding Elfile ?? I've reacted and taken the 33's
                            Welcome to the forum.

Has he? Where was that?

I backed all the Mullins entries at big NRNB prices.... scatter gun approach to this race...

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Has he? Where was that?

I backed all the Mullins entries at big NRNB prices.... scatter gun approach to this race...
                              I have the same Kev. Only one who is not NRNB is Salsaretta. And only one not covered if Elfile. He said she is a dark horse for the Mares Novice, but don't recall him saying he would be riding her.

Comment

• Posted by Joe Chambers yesterday lunchtime...(after the Honeysuckle news)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">To complete my comments on her, she is also not certain to travel, were she to it would probably be Mares novice but that Fairyhouse race ideal for her.</p>&mdash; Joe Chambers (@ScobieCjnr) <a href="https://twitter.com/ScobieCjnr/status/1104109892699414528?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 8, 2019</a></blockquote>
                                <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So i'd definitely be taking a NRNB price on Salsaretta if adding now

Comment

Working...
                                X