Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

J.L.T Novices Chase 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kalashnikov the one imo , expect him to improve dramatically when stepped up in trip. Just hope he comes here , think he a very good horse.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Beast View Post
      kalashnikov the one imo , expect him to improve dramatically when stepped up in trip. Just hope he comes here , think he a very good horse.
      Not a bad shout. He's not winning an Arkle unless it comes up heavy again. Amy Murphy looks fairly set though.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
        Got a better chance in the Arkle, surely?

And I am thinking the step up in trip will suit Mengli Khan too, so he could end up here.
        Not quick enough for the Arkle Imo

Comment

Got a better chance in the Arkle, surely?

And I am thinking the step up in trip will suit Mengli Khan too, so he could end up here.
          Hardline Arkle another one that has been nibbled. My 65's long gone 24's now.

I will have a saver for the JLT though.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Beast View Post
            kalashnikov the one imo , expect him to improve dramatically when stepped up in trip. Just hope he comes here , think he a very good horse.
            He'll be my saver for the arkle ew. Once cilaos emery is fav hopefully kalashnikov drifts a little and is a double figure price on the day
            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• B365 just let me cash out my king george bet at 10% profit on MASTER DINO, if anyone not done so already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                He'll be my saver for the arkle ew. Once cilaos emery is fav hopefully kalashnikov drifts a little and is a double figure price on the day
                Why would he reverse form with Dynamite Dollars? Needs to go up in trip not fast enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
                  Why would he reverse form with Dynamite Dollars? Needs to go up in trip not fast enough.
                  Kempton didn't suit. I think Cheltenham will be another story. He'll certainly reverse the form with DD IMO, if nothing else.

Comment

Kempton didn't suit. I think Cheltenham will be another story. He'll certainly reverse the form with DD IMO, if nothing else.
                    I'd agree with that.

Any double figure price will do me ew, the night before or on the day.
                    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• DD travelled all over him giving him 5 lbs. Kempton was sharp enough for DD too.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                        B365 just let me cash out my king george bet at 10% profit on MASTER DINO, if anyone not done so already.
                        Not as good as NRNB all races, but I'll take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
                          Got the notification from RP app and cashed. Well worth turning those on for those that haven't.
                          Just installed the app. How do you turn on notifications? Can't see any settings

Comment

• Just home from work and seen the news about Dino.Seen a few people knocking skybet over the last week but glad i had backed it with them as would have lost me cash.NRNB saved my butt

Comment

Just installed the app. How do you turn on notifications? Can't see any settings
                              I think I've seen it pop up asking if you want to receive push notifications... yes/allow...

but not sure how to switch them on other than being prompted.

Comment

If Android:
                                Settings>Apps>Racing Post App

Comment

Working...
                                X