Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2019 Ante-Post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies if this has been answered and I’ve missed it but do we think Bet365 go nrnb all races tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marty973 View Post
      Apologies if this has been answered and I’ve missed it but do we think Bet365 go nrnb all races tomorrow?
      I don't think anyone knows for certain. Rumours of tomorrow.

Last year was 8th Jan (which is correct as it's my birthday and I considered it a birthday present)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        I don't think anyone knows for certain. Rumours of tomorrow.

Last year was 8th Jan (which is correct as it's my birthday and I considered it a birthday present)
        Thanks Kev. Just trying to think whether there are any I want onside before the odds are chopped or whether to wait for nrnb for the security.
        Last edited by Marty973; 31 December 2018, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• J.P and joseph O.B having a good day !!.

Comment

• Skybet are going NRNB on the 8th this year Kev on all races. That’s your birthday present.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marty973 View Post
              Thanks Kev. Just trying to think whether there are any I want onside before the odds are chopped or whether to wait for nrnb for the security.
              Good point, I was thinking the same. As an example - I've held off as it's just not a big enough price for me but I was torn between adding Tiger Roll now on that basis. Currently 3/1 best price with 365. When they go NRNB - 6/4? I'd be fairly confident of finding out any setback quick enough for cashback therefore i'd rather take the bigger price now without NRNB. But at that kind of price, i'm happy to leave

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                Skybet are going NRNB on the 8th this year Kev on all races. That’s your birthday present.
                Thanks.

Bit restricted with them now, but they're usually pretty poor for prices anyway so probably not that wounding.

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
                  Good point, I was thinking the same. As an example - I've held off as it's just not a big enough price for me but I was torn between adding Tiger Roll now on that basis. Currently 3/1 best price with 365. When they go NRNB - 6/4? I'd be fairly confident of finding out any setback quick enough for cashback therefore i'd rather take the bigger price now without NRNB. But at that kind of price, i'm happy to leave
                  Would depend on whether you can back now, cash out for profit and be happy with the profit on at the NRNB price?

Comment

• Anyone got any suggestions of horses to back with 365 to cash out when they go NRNB to get the best profit?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Don View Post
                      Anyone got any suggestions of horses to back with 365 to cash out when they go NRNB to get the best profit?
                      Angels breath ballymore.
                      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Anyone got any suggestions of horses to back with 365 to cash out when they go NRNB to get the best profit?
                        I can't explain 25-1 ballymore - but needs to win well enough tomorrow. ?
                        Sire du Berlais 16-1 pertemps - only 2 qualifiers from ireland so far to have a high enough rating, with one qualifier left in feb at punchestown -
                        storyteller for coral cup might have to go a lot shorter, but by no means certain to run in the race.
                        some of the triumph hurdle horses may shorten.
                        Torpillo is 20-1 now and is due to run at sandown next week in a weak looking race so that could be one

Not sure much profit taking is very likely though unless you're already on some that have already shortened.

Comment

Cilaos Emery Arkle maybe.

Quevega is right though, you're probably needing something to run and shorten rather than just shorten.

I'd take the risk on CE

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                            Angels breath ballymore.
                            Surely going Supreme, Scooby? Unless Hendo has decided to behave like Mullins. I’m pretty sure the Hendo camp have come out and said Sngels Breath and Mister Fisher are their two milers, and I Can’t Explain and Birchdale need further.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCH29 View Post
                              Surely going Supreme, Scooby? Unless Hendo has decided to behave like Mullins. I’m pretty sure the Hendo camp have come out and said Sngels Breath and Mister Fisher are their two milers, and I Can’t Explain and Birchdale need further.
                              I don’t think Scooby is questioning that the Supreme is the target, just that Angels Breath is 7/1 fav for the Supreme but 33/1 for the Ballymore with Bet365. When nrnb is in place he should shorten significantly for the Ballymore as he would have a good chance if he went for it, therefore the cashout would be decent. Similar to Altior being an even money fav for the Ryanair when bet365 when nrnb. Obviously correct me if I’m wrong Scooby

Comment

• Originally posted by TCH29 View Post

And rathhill don't forget him.

Yes supreme. But in terms of what "the don" asked.
                                He's 33s. He'll be maybe 8/1 -NRNB. So will the cashout adjust accordingly. I don't know .
                                Last edited by Scooby91; 31 December 2018, 06:09 PM.
                                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Working...
                                X