Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2019 Ante-Post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post

Tornado flyer got a mention this morning. Happy to take the 25s with 365 with cash out available.
    Where did he get a mention Scooby, and what was said? I was starting to get worried.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
      Where did he get a mention Scooby, and what was said? I was starting to get worried.
      Carefully Selected; He’s obviously a point-to-point winner and he’s a fine bug staying horse, who could get any trip. He surprised us in his bumpers because he’s not the most flamboyant at home so we can’t wait to go jumping with him. He ran a blinder at both Cheltenham and Punchestown last season and he was always going to be a better jumper than he was a bumper horse.
      HE’S GOT A HUGE SEASON AHEAD OF HIM.

Tornado Flyer; He improved hugely from his debut to finish third in the Champion Bumper and then he improved again to win at the Punchestown festival. He’s a fine big strong horse and he should have a good year over hurdles.

Blackbow: He was a big lean individual last year but he looks a stronger horse this year. He’s got a lot of natural ability, he’s a great jumper and he was one of many very good bumper horses we had last season.

Like Carefully Selected and Tornado Flyer, his connections are entitled to look forward to the year ahead. The three all look Ballymore or Albert Bartlett type horses. Although, I didn’t think Champagne Fever would be a Supreme Novices’ Hurdle horse but he won it, so who knows?
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

Will be interesting to see how he gets on with MY WAY the form is there, and there's alot of it. the McNeil family have paid €475, 000 after purchasing DJINGLE last year. Hopefully they'll get there money's worth.
          Gets a mention on Derhams blog

Two weeks ago I mentioned the horses I am lucky enough to ride in the mornings and talked about the lovable Politologue, well today I thought I would touch on the second of my rides, a chestnut four-year-old called My Way.

Bought from France in the spring, I got to know him as soon as he came off the lorry and rode him for a month of steady work before he was turned out in the field for his summer holiday. I was immediately taken by him, his character, presence and unflappable nature.

Every rider lucky enough to sit on a horse that just suits them perfectly in whatever discipline will know exactly what I mean and My Way is just that for me. For whatever reason we get on well and I love the hour that I am on his back every morning.

Rarely is a young horse so focused on his work and not interested in anything else that goes on, My Way just does exactly what is required of him every day. He is not far off a run now and I am looking forward to everyone seeing him race.

Comment

• Think i read it on Oddschecker . Nicky hendersons - Haul away. maybe aiming for the Pertemps final ,
            entered in the Qualifier at chelt. saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
              Think i read it on Oddschecker . Nicky hendersons - Haul away. maybe aiming for the Pertemps final ,
              entered in the Qualifier at chelt. saturday.
              Yorkhill is going to win the Pertemps

Comment

• Originally posted by mayo View Post
                Gets a mention on Derhams blog

Two weeks ago I mentioned the horses I am lucky enough to ride in the mornings and talked about the lovable Politologue, well today I thought I would touch on the second of my rides, a chestnut four-year-old called My Way.

Bought from France in the spring, I got to know him as soon as he came off the lorry and rode him for a month of steady work before he was turned out in the field for his summer holiday. I was immediately taken by him, his character, presence and unflappable nature.

Every rider lucky enough to sit on a horse that just suits them perfectly in whatever discipline will know exactly what I mean and My Way is just that for me. For whatever reason we get on well and I love the hour that I am on his back every morning.

Rarely is a young horse so focused on his work and not interested in anything else that goes on, My Way just does exactly what is required of him every day. He is not far off a run now and I am looking forward to everyone seeing him race.
                I was told that Nicholls likes Getaway Trump Mayo but not Cheltenham class

Comment

• How do we do this Scooby ?

Comment

• Add to exchange market that is ��

Comment

• Originally posted by CUEMYCARD View Post
                      Add to exchange market that is ��
                      Open a Twitter account ... write a tweet and start with @betfair .... add the horse and the market you wish adding to.
                      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Anyone who listened to the FFP today what did you make of Danny Mullins comments on Douvan and Footpad? Sounds to me like they still rank Douvan as No.1 and fancy another crack at the Champion Chase.

Comment

Open a Twitter account ... write a tweet and start with @betfair .... add the horse and the market you wish adding to.
                          Cheers. Top man 👍

Comment

• Originally posted by Marty973 View Post
                            Anyone who listened to the FFP today what did you make of Danny Mullins comments on Douvan and Footpad? Sounds to me like they still rank Douvan as No.1 and fancy another crack at the Champion Chase.
                            I don't think Danny Mullins opinion holds much relevance in that yard to be honest in terms of race planning.

It solidifies that they've always thought a lot of Douvan and that Footpad may have attributes for further but I doubt anyone really disagrees with either.

I definitely wouldn't back Douvan for the CC based on Danny Mullins saying it, but you obviously can't rule out Douvan running because it's his most likely target regardless

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              Yorkhill is going to win the Pertemps
                              Think you'll find he wins the Coral Cup (I genuinely think there's more than a fair chance he at least goes that direction and has a chance)

Comment

• Doubled up my two biggest singles to date...

Albert Bartlett: Carefully Selected 20/1
                                RSA: Topofthegame 20/1

440/1 with PP

Some nice reports on CS recently from the Willie, Ruby & DM regarding a possible target and confidence in him improving a lot for obstacles and I don’t get the current price difference between Santini & the rest of the field inc. Topofthegame I’d be stunned if there was still such a vast gap in the market come March.

Comment

Working...
                                X