Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Preview Nights 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you watch a few of these preview nights some of it gets so repetitive hahahhahaha Must be the 7th time I've heard Paul Kealy say "Second to Charles Byrnes horse who he managed to get into the race off a mark of 107 when he should be closer to 157" or something along those lines

Comment

• Im the same Greasy haha. Love Keals but im sick to death of him now haha

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
        Im the same Greasy haha. Love Keals but im sick to death of him now haha
        Same with me top bloke but after hearing that again and the poxy boosts they're doing I'm switching to OLBG once its back I think

Comment

• Originally posted by Greasy View Post
          When you watch a few of these preview nights some of it gets so repetitive hahahhahaha Must be the 7th time I've heard Paul Kealy say "Second to Charles Byrnes horse who he managed to get into the race off a mark of 107 when he should be closer to 157" or something along those lines
          He does sound like a scratched record... maybe too many previews this year..

Comment

• Winner of the twitter poll was apples shakira. All of thst for 3/1 from 11/4. F*****g pointless

Comment

• The Kealy Double shuffle "If you'd have told me finishing blah blah blah" quote RE mite bite is the most grating.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                Winner of the twitter poll was apples shakira. All of thst for 3/1 from 11/4. F*****g pointless

Faffffing Bookies...

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                  The Kealy Double shuffle "If you'd have told me finishing blah blah blah" quote RE mite bite is the most grating.
                  Yes he loves that one too ahhahahha

Comment

• I’m at the Cheltenham preview. Not heard anything new but it’s been a bloody good laugh so far.

Comment

• wish they played elevator music in the break...

Comment

• Wonder if jeremy kyle brings out the lie detector results after the panel have tipped one up for cheltenham

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post
                          Wonder if jeremy kyle brings out the lie detector results after the panel have tipped one up for cheltenham
                          Use it on Ruby about the Douvan debacle

Comment

• Disappointing that they've just completely ignored the massive news regarding the Ryanair today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              Disappointing that they've just completely ignored the massive news regarding the Ryanair today!
                              I seen an earlier bit Kev when they discussed the Champion Chase and Ruby said he looked through Douvan and Min's form for an hour and a half trying to decide which one to pick for Champion Chase and he hears this morning that they may split the two....he gave the impression it was all news to him amd didnt have a clue what was going to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by iainmcf View Post
                                I seen an earlier bit Kev when they discussed the Champion Chase and Ruby said he looked through Douvan and Min's form for an hour and a half trying to decide which one to pick for Champion Chase and he hears this morning that they may split the two....he gave the impression it was all news to him amd didnt have a clue what was going to happen.
                                I see!

A bit like that time he couldn't pick between Hurricane Fly and Faugheen then

Comment

Working...
                                X