Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Preview Nights 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greasy View Post
    what was max did you manage to find out? missed it but wondering for the next one
    Nvm i see its 50... 5/4 Samcro now

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
      50 quid.

Samcro 5/4
      Thank you v much

Comment

• Kealy's liver must be hurting with all these previewd

Comment

• Uds 7/4!!!

Comment

• UDS 7/4 15mins £50 max

Comment

• Wonder what fridays boost will be. No shorties, might bite or apples shakira

Comment

• Might Bite 9/2

Comment

Might Bite 9/2
                  If its soft he will be more than that on the day...

Comment

• What was the tweet which upset Gordon?

The boosts were ok - but 50 limit kind of makes them pointless. Would have been better to have added 3 or 4 points to a 2nd or 3rd fav against the jolly

Comment

• Originally posted by KickOnMyCockers View Post
                      What was the tweet which upset Gordon?

The boosts were ok - but 50 limit kind of makes them pointless. Would have been better to have added 3 or 4 points to a 2nd or 3rd fav against the jolly
                      I don't know what the tweet was. Hopefully someone here does.

I dont know if anyone else noticed you could use the boosts in multiples, I nanaged to double the price of Sam Spinner with BVD so that did me fine

Comment

I don't know what the tweet was. Hopefully someone here does.

I dont know if anyone else noticed you could use the boosts in multiples, I nanaged to double the price of Sam Spinner with BVD so that did me fine
                        I didn't try as only took Samcro boost. Wish I had tried to link it now. Oh well

Comment

• Much more enjoyable previews tonight. Struck a much better balance. Generally informative and not too stuffy.

Comment

• Coral and OLBG previews tonight. Not sure if they are only on Facebook?

Comment

• Was nice to see Betfair doing boosts last night at least.... that has been notable in its absence from other bookies/preview nights this year!

Comment

Working...
                              X