Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Champion Chase 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skybet are

15/8 Douvan
    15/8 Min

in the without Altior market.

Comment

• Altior news isn't good

Comment

• Altior lame this morning according to Henderson (reported on ATR). Being treated - they are still hopeful he will make it

Comment

• Altior potentially out

Comment

• Yep seen that, fingers crossed.

Comment

• bloody hell

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
                Altior lame this morning according to Henderson (reported on ATR). Being treated - they are still hopeful he will make it
                Wow that would be a killer for the race.. Douvan & Min would be split up then..

Hope he runs, I know I backed against him but the race would be nothing without Altior...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
                  Altior lame this morning according to Henderson (reported on ATR). Being treated - they are still hopeful he will make it
                  A little bit like Barters Hill before he ran in the Albert Bartlett??

That is massively disappointing if he doesn't make it.

So many late bombshells this time it seems!

Comment

• Gutted if true

Comment

• We have all been waiting for Altior v Douvan for years and no sooner than we find out Douvin is in, we learn Altior may well be out. Unbelievable

Comment

• Henderson also has WHAD out in the other race, sure they wasn't talking about him??

Comment

• Queue the Mullins fan boys saying theyre running scared lf Douvan

Comment

• I wonder if they had a whisper of it in the Mullins yard and decided to put Douvan in here

Comment

• Gutted. Would be a killer antepost to so many multiples.

The clash between the three big guns would’ve been epic.

Hopefully he makes it. I don’t think they’ll risk him tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                                Gutted. Would be a killer antepost to so many multiples.

The clash between the three big guns would’ve been epic.

Hopefully he makes it. I don’t think they’ll risk him tbh.
                                You and me both, probably thousands more punters too. So frustrating as I have him at semi decent prices in quite a few of mine

Comment

Working...
                                X