Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    And you diddnt cash out?
    It's NRNB, I generally dislike cash out, it was 32.50 from a tenner and I am infamously indecisive

Comment

• Originally posted by robith View Post
      It's NRNB, I generally dislike cash out, it was 32.50 from a tenner and I am infamously indecisive
      I'm gutted I diddnt see that.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• No longer suspended . Cashout is money back

Comment

No longer suspended . Cashout is money back
          Its the same with Getabird, now money back.

I guess they will wait now until final decs....

Comment

No longer suspended . Cashout is money back
            And it's the flat tenner for me now haha

Comment

• Paddy (Ruby) and Betfair SB (Gordon) have Getabird shortest in the NRNB and open markets respectively. Go figure.

Comment

• Bet365 imo have taken all they wanted to now on the big price gimmick. They know people wont withdraw that non runner money and will bet it with them at the festival anyway. Easy way to get people to punt with them

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                  Paddy (Ruby) and Betfair SB (Gordon) have Getabird shortest in the NRNB and open markets respectively. Go figure.
                  I have no doubt samcro dosent run here. My bet was for the speculative use of cashout only. Which I missed a profit of £6750 by 10 mins by the look of it. And I'd have taken any profit over 10% all day long
                  It's money I would have deposited and used anyway on the account as they have he best prices and place terms on the day of what I have available use.
                  Last edited by Scooby91; 5 March 2018, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• Part of me is still wondering why I haven’t gone on the exchanges and laid Samcro now that I have 14/1 in my back pocket

Also soonynif you don’t mind me asking how much were you able to get on? They maxed me at £49.50 and I’ve never been restricted before so assumed it was purely for that market.

Comment

• Chris Cook has asked the owners and it would need to be “brutally heavy” to switch to the Supreme

Comment

• Some of you may have already seen it, but....

Owners quote: Eddie O'Leary, "Switching Samcro from the Ballymore to the Supreme is something we’re not even thinking about. It doesn’t interest us that his price for the Supreme has shortened. Unless the ground becomes brutally heavy - it isn’t something we’ll even consider.”

When was the last 'brutally heavy' festival?
                        Last edited by ComplyOrDie; 5 March 2018, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                          Some of you may have already seen it, but....

Owners quote: Eddie O'Leary, "Switching Samcro from the Ballymore to the Supreme is something we’re not even thinking about. It doesn’t interest us that his price for the Supreme has shortened. Unless the ground becomes brutally heavy - it isn’t something we’ll even consider.”

And what does it even mean ? door ever so slightly ajar.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
                            And what does it even mean ? door ever so slightly ajar.
                            Not entirely sure myself, I think it's his way of saying he won't be running in the Supreme!

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                              Some of you may have already seen it, but....

Though 1995 was brutally cold and had soft ground all week, but 1988 was just ridiculous....

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                                Though 1995 was brutally cold and had soft ground all week, but 1988 was just ridiculous....
                                Cheers Ista

Comment

Working...
                                X