Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky bet have them or try William hill. Not sure worth a try.

Comment

• Originally posted by jkite16 View Post
      Blow by Blow declared tomorrow at Fairyhouse. Had to jump on the bandwagon and had 2pt in the Any Race market @ 14's.

Does anyone know where I can get some doubles and trebles on the 'Any Race' market, or are all bookies not allowing this?
      I don't think any do now, I'm pretty sure one of them did at one point, maybe PP, but it's the reason I tend not to do as many of these bets, as I love a multi

Comment

• Douvan Gold cup Yorkhill Ryanair Min Queen mother 818/1 worth £2 or so treble. ew

Comment

• Originally posted by jkite16 View Post
          Blow by Blow declared tomorrow at Fairyhouse. Had to jump on the bandwagon and had 2pt in the Any Race market @ 14's.

Does anyone know where I can get some doubles and trebles on the 'Any Race' market, or are all bookies not allowing this?
          PP or Bfair

Comment

• As posted in the Arkle thread, Alan Potts, owner of the 'Sizing' horses as well as Finian's Oscar & Fox Norton has sadly passed away, just 3 months after his wife passed away. R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
              As posted in the Arkle thread, Alan Potts, owner of the 'Sizing' horses as well as Finian's Oscar & Fox Norton has sadly passed away, just 3 months after his wife passed away. R.I.P.
              Great that he saw his colours win a Gold Cup to add to CC

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                Great that he saw his colours win a Gold Cup to add to CC
                It's funny what he said to HDB after sizing Europe won the qmcc though. Not sure I can quote the swearing on here lol

I'm sure it meant the world to him to win the GC
                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• First Treble for the festival 10/1 Thistlecrack World Hurdle Buveur D'air 3/1 Champion Hurdle Footpad Arkle 6/1 first fun £2 treble of the evening. Pays just under 700 quid.

Comment

• If the cap fits 20/1 to win in any race with bfsb.
                    Already backed him for the neptune and I would think that's his race but he ran well there and I'm happy to have a bit more on at that price and cover me if he did go somewhere else.
                    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Into 14s now. 16s at WH still available.

Comment

• Douvan Gold cup Yorkhill Ryanair Min Queen mother 818/1 worth £2 or so treble. ew Could look good come March.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liam301287 View Post
                          Douvan Gold cup Yorkhill Ryanair Min Queen mother 818/1 worth £2 or so treble. ew Could look good come March.
                          If I had that bet, if also have foam and yorkhill switched around

Comment

Haha I've also done this! In fact I've done it with a lot of bets/selections for this festival, first time in doing so, usually I just have my opinion and the rest is in the hands of the racing gods, it wasn't so fruitful last season, so hoping it pays off come the festival!

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                              Haha I've also done this! In fact I've done it with a lot of bets/selections for this festival, first time in doing so, usually I just have my opinion and the rest is in the hands of the racing gods, it wasn't so fruitful last season, so hoping it pays off come the festival!
                              Yeah I remember you saying, looks like it could be putting you in some good spots early on CoD

Comment

Yeah I remember you saying, looks like it could be putting you in some good spots early on CoD
                                Yeah, although it's a lot more costly this way, so it better be worth it

Comment

Working...
                                X