Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    On the Line is back . 5.30pm. @AtTheRaces. Special guest @sevenbarrows. (Nicky henderson)
    Hopefully he talks up the chances of Jenkins and Gold Present this weekend.

Comment

• Annamix bit of support coming in now. Do you think he going sbe surprise turn up this weekend somewhere
      Last edited by Liam301287; 13 November 2017, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leman14 View Post

Footpad, Apples Jade and Might Bite to win any race @ 100/1
        I See what you're saying but...

251/1 sky
        Footpad Arkle
        Apple's Jade Mares
        Might Bite Gold Cup

539/1 sky
        Footpad JLT
        Apple's Jade Mares
        Might Bite Gold Cup

Slight possibility Apples Jade goes Stayers but 0.25 pts on all 4 combinations would be better value than that request a bet... so all your saving is time

Comment

• Gutted I'm on my honeymoon and ain't got sky! Love abit of on the line

Comment

• Originally posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
            Gutted I'm on my honeymoon and ain't got sky! Love abit of on the line
            With all due respect GB - you should not be browsing these pages while your on your honeymoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
              Gutted I'm on my honeymoon and ain't got sky! Love abit of on the line
              Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
              With all due respect GB - you should not be browsing these pages while your on your honeymoon.
              Start as you mean to go on GB!

Comment

• Probably googled 'television x country'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  Start as you mean to go on GB!
                  she knew once wedding was over all roads lead to Cotswolds, she won't be complaining if I bring a wedge of cash back in March! ��

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                    Probably googled 'television x country'.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                      Probably googled 'television x country'.
                      How you guess 😂👍

Comment

• Originally posted by Leman14 View Post
                        Not normally my thing, but:
                        SkyBet have a couple of Request-A-Bet Trebles up.

I've had a cheeky point on each of:
                        Samcro, Yorkhill & Cause of Causes to win any race @ 60/1
                        Footpad, Apples Jade and Might Bite to win any race @ 100/1

Granted, if you pick the RIGHT RACE for Yorkhill, Samcro, Footpad and Apples Jade you would get MUCH bigger odds - BUT given the uncertainty this far out... if they all line up at the Fez - you'd get a run (or three) for your money
                        Samcro/Fayonagh/Yorkhill any race RAB @ 80/1 saw more than a few free bets on it from me </3

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                          Samcro/Fayonagh/Yorkhill any race RAB @ 80/1 saw more than a few free bets on it from me </3
                          For a staggering moment I thought this was a bet you'd placed yesterday!

Comment

• Hope they have covers on down there. As the usual cold weather is predicted for this weekend.

Comment

• After watching the weekends racing couldn't resist putting on 5pts e/w double - Footpad Arkle and Might Bite GC. Pays around 4.5k if it comes off. Massive risk so early in the season but just had a gut feeling this could come off haha

Comment

• Blow by Blow declared tomorrow at Fairyhouse. Had to jump on the bandwagon and had 2pt in the Any Race market @ 14's.

Does anyone know where I can get some doubles and trebles on the 'Any Race' market, or are all bookies not allowing this?

Comment

Working...
                                X