• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

Win Today & Festival

Quite late, but Hills have added Classical Creek + Bumper 25-1 and Kalypso + Bumper 18-1.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eggs
…..Sky;
Ballyburn; Faugheen Chase & a/r 3-1; Ark 4-1
GW; Rewards Chase & a/r 7/2; CC 11/2; Ry 9-1
BDA; December Hdl & MH 7/2
State Man; Dec Hrd & CH 5-1
GDC; Sav & GC 11/2
F2F; Sav & GC 11/2
Teahupoo; Christmas Hd & Stay 8-1
Salvator; FC & Sup 11-1
Lossie; Dec Hd & CH 12-1
Grey Dawning; KG & a/r 14-1; Ry 20-1; GC 33-1
FAF; Rewards & Ry 20-1; CC 40-1
Ile Atl; Faugheen & Ark 20-1
Envoi; KG & a/r 33-1; GC 100-1
IET; Rewards & CC 33-1
Home by TL; Christmas Hd & Stay 33-1
IEF; KG & Ry 40-1; GC 80-1
Bleu de Vass; FC & Sup 40-1
Gerri; Sav & GC 50-1
Corbett’s; KG & GC 66-1
I am Max; Sav & GC 66-1
L’Homme; KG & GC 80-1
Hewick; KG & GC 100-1

Hills (Boxing Day);
Spillaine’s; KG & Ry 20-1; GC 28-1
Grey Dawn; KG & GC 33-1
Corbett’s; KG & GC 50-1
Envoi; KG & Ry 50-1
Banbridge; KG & Ry 50-1
IEF; KG & GC 66-1; Ry 66-1
L’Homme; KG & GC 80-1
Hewick; KG & GC 100-1
Royale Pag; KG & GC 125-1
 
….Hills today;

Slade & Ark 20-1
Lecky & BANC 66-1
Karoline & MNH 20-1

Note; Lecky is 100-1 BANC with PP/BFSB.
 
Last edited:
….Ladbrokes Special;

Ballyburn; BANC/GC 50-1 (55-1 with boost)
 
….first time I’ve noticed this message that Hills have at the bottom of their Leopardstown Christmas markets;

‘If you wish to place a multiple containing a horse in the list with the same horse in any other race, please contact Customer Services for a Special Double Price.’
 
….Lads;

Strong Leader; Long Walk & Stay 25-1
GDC; Savill’s & GC 6-1
 
Last edited:
….Hills Friday;

Iberico Lord & Ark 40-1; a/r 16-1
Johnnywho & a/r 20-1
 
….Hills Saturday;

Strong Leader & Stayers 20-1 (25-1 Lads)
The Wallpark & Stayers 40-1
Shoot First & Stay 66-1
Hiddenvalley Lake & Stay 100-1 (from 80-1)
Crambo & Stay 66-1 (from 80-1)
Kateira & Stay 100-1
Blueking & Stay 100-1
Dysart & MH 33-1
 
Last edited:
….PP;

Strong Leader & Stay 14-1 (was still 25s with Lads when I looked earlier)
The Wallpark & Stay 50-1
Shoot First & Stay 100-1
 
…Hills still have theirs up, see previous page (#448).


Thanks. I'm sure that had disappeared when I posted. Spillane's and Ryanair horse was my consideration but at 25s I'll leave it for now.
 
Thanks. I'm sure that had disappeared when I posted. Spillane's and Ryanair horse was my consideration but at 25s I'll leave it for now.

Worth noting that was 20/1 before he was supplemented as I've been hovering over it for a little while... As well as the 50/1 Banbridge and ryanair although I know you won't need any of that given your 33/1 Banbridge king George bet :applause::applause::applause: