• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

Request-a-Bets (was 'Sky Bets' thread)

Not seen anything on Buzz Long walk and Stayers double. Is there a search function of the forum? Or do these not usually get offered until nearer the weekend?
 
….after his impressive Chase debut, Sky’s offer of Capadanno to win a/r & the following GC @ 200-1 tempted me in.
 
Never too early to make a start on 2023 :chuncky:. Just for pennies. I just hope they don't insist win ar 2021 festival isn't a misprint.
 
Just messaged Sky re the typo error before having a dabble.
 
Last month I requested Henderson to win the Supreme and Willie top trainer at 5/2 but even after today it’s stayed 5/2 so have just backed this.
 
Just messaged Sky re the typo error before having a dabble.

…I put my bet on before noticing, hopefully it will be fine. The typo still hasn’t been corrected.

(Edit; spoke with SkyBet, they agree it’s a typo and will honour any bets placed).
 
Last edited:
Thought I’d have a nosy at the antepost doubles just to see what it was like.

F**k me, they are embarrassing :boxing: There’s about 4/5 novices, chasers or hurdlers, sub 20/1 to win there respective races this year and next year. Most have had 2 runs and some none :biggrin-new:

I get these were probably bigger to start with but jeez anyone backing, say Jonbon, after today need their heads examined!

12/1 Supreme and 23’ Arkle :biggrin-new::biggrin-new:
 
Thought I’d have a nosy at the antepost doubles just to see what it was like.

F**k me, they are embarrassing :boxing: There’s about 4/5 novices, chasers or hurdlers, sub 20/1 to win there respective races this year and next year. Most have had 2 runs and some none :biggrin-new:

I get these were probably bigger to start with but jeez anyone backing, say Jonbon, after today need their heads examined!

12/1 Supreme and 23’ Arkle :biggrin-new::biggrin-new:

……..or 16/1 JUST for the Arkle a fortnight ago in the National Hunt requestabets when this anomaly was circling in the ‘doubles’ section.

Traders mistake = punter break.
 
Even now…….

’any race AND the Arkle 8/1…….

​​​​​​……..

but if you head up to National Hunt section, it’s 10/1 for just the Arkle ‘23.
 
I think you’ve missed my point but I can’t be bothered explaining what I already have.
 
….after his impressive Chase debut, Sky’s offer of Capadanno to win a/r & the following GC @ 200-1 tempted me in.

….this offer is now worded correctly.
 
Nicky Henderson to train the 1-2-3 in the supreme novices hurdle 10/1 in the request a bet section, got to be up there in the nominations for the worst request a bet going.
 
Nicky Henderson to train the 1-2-3 in the supreme novices hurdle 10/1 in the request a bet section, got to be up there in the nominations for the worst request a bet going.

Yep not good ...And the 6-1 hills have for appreciate it to win the GC by 2026....he will be 9 if he makes the start of the 2023 version.
 
I get these were probably bigger to start with but jeez anyone backing, say Jonbon, after today need their heads examined!

12/1 Supreme and 23’ Arkle :biggrin-new::biggrin-new:

I need my head examined:cower::hopelessness:

In my defense, it was a serious case of FOMO and alcohol induced!
 
Nicky Henderson to train the 1-2-3 in the supreme novices hurdle 10/1 in the request a bet section, got to be up there in the nominations for the worst request a bet going.

Lol I asked for Paul Nicholls to train the 1-2 in the King George and sky quoted me 6-1....:boxing:
 
Lol I asked for Paul Nicholls to train the 1-2 in the King George and sky quoted me 6-1....:boxing:


That's much better like. In fact it's arguably quite reasonable, on current prices.

The Henderson one is horrendous.
 
….after his impressive Chase debut, Sky’s offer of Capadanno to win a/r & the following GC @ 200-1 tempted me in.


….now offering 150-1 Capadanno RSA/GC double.
 
Don't know if it's a new one as I haven't had a proper scan of them in a couple of weeks, but the following seemed a reasonable dart for this weeks free bet:

Classic Getaway, Hubrisko, Journey With Me & Vauban all to place any race - 80/1
 
  • Like
Reactions: Min The Merciless