• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

Day 3 Chat

Good lord, I had Dashel Drasher at 140s... thought he was gonna hang on!
 
I need to learn to use the exchanges next year and create full books. I’d backed all bar Dashel, Henri and Sire de Berlais there, and two of them finished in the top two! :boxing:
 
Last edited:
2x dual festival winners today, both written off

Envoi Allen
Sire Du Berlais
 
  • Like
Reactions: opatcho
I need to learn to use the exchanges next year and crest full books. I’d backed all bar Dashel, Henri and Sire de Berlais there, and two of them finished in the top two! :boxing:

One for the book builders for sure :loyal:
 
complete pocket talk but davy russell has been absolute garbage all day.

Most of the jockeys have been garbage all week tbh

Graded race after graded race fancied horses sitting way too far back

Teahupoo has run a huge race and lost nothing in defeat
 
NICEEEE

was you on Kev?
Know you've been chasing a 100/1 winner!!

I did :chuncky:

After Gordon's stable tour...... wasn't a tip like Saint Calvados was :devilish:, I built the book so it's not really the same.... but it pays out like a 100/1 winner so who cares



ComplyOrDie on too

and one other one? charlie
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: opatcho
Most of the jockeys have been garbage all week tbh

Graded race after graded race fancied horses sitting way too far back

Teahupoo has run a huge race and lost nothing in defeat

Yep, I know they were saying that the old course is easier to come from off the pace but the results are saying otherwise. Why an earth you wouldn't sit 3-6th in the race given how it's riding is beyond me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoofit
Good to see that the false starts have crept back in today
 
Had a shocker today after a good first two days, need Luccia to save me from a sulking night in with missus :apologetic:
 
That ones rescued me a bit, paying to be up on the pace today isn’t it
 
Foxy Girl looks to be a sustained mover today 14/1 into 8s

Princess Zoe drifting back out after the big move earlier
 
Beautiful ride by Ben Harvey there and Seddon rescues the day. Just need another good ride by him tomorrow on Imagine.

Jetara, HDT or Model Kingdom next
 
I'd say that's the Rachel effect. Now on a par with the other Henry runner in the betting.
 
I did :chuncky:

After Gordon's stable tour...... wasn't a tip like Saint Calvados was :devilish:, I built the book so it's not really the same.... but it pays out like a 100/1 winner so who cares



ComplyOrDie on too

and one other one? charlie


:eagerness::eagerness: NICEEE ONE :eagerness::eagerness::eagerness:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kevloaf