• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

Breeder’s Cup

Been loads of money for no nay mets

Fav on the exchange now

Winning at tier 2 American tracks and getting walloped at ascot and being almost twice the price if the stablemate who I'd rather back, weird one but I'll probably eat humble pie
 
Winning at tier 2 American tracks and getting walloped at ascot and being almost twice the price if the stablemate who I'd rather back, weird one but I'll probably eat humble pie

The trainer seemed sweeter on crimson advocate of the two

Those are two I'm on

Worried about there being a pace collapse and a rag coming from the back
 
Great to see a small yard win such a big pot

First 2 furlongs 20.7 jeez

He must've been miles the best to win off those fractions
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zachx02
Nice to see that. Hopefully similar tomorrow from live in the dream :courage:
 
Nice to see that. Hopefully similar tomorrow from live in the dream :courage:

Would love to see it

Don't mind losing a few quid when the winner isn't trained/owned by some billionaire oil sheikh or coolmore
 
  • Like
Reactions: Benjy23
You can't not love mick Appleby with his teeth from the big book of British smiles and thick northern accent taking a mill off the yanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: Benjy23
I fancy JUST F Y I to upset the favourite TAMARA in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Dirt. Justify (American Triple Crown winner) looks like the next superstar sire producing some seriously talented 2 year olds (3 of Europes top 4). Tamara looked very good LTO but is odds on. It's a race that often throws up upsets and given both horses quoted ran to an RPR of 111 LTO, I have to side with breeding and 8 times the price. The 12 post is less than ideal for JFYI however we've seen more mid-high draw winners than low, so hopefully can come sweeping down the outside.

I've also done the double Justify 2 yo with BUCHU @ 89/1 (case on the previous page)

Justify is a monstrous sire. Come on Buchu
 
GL lad. Proper brutal watch dirt racing. Not sure how anyone enjoys it :welcoming:
 
GL lad. Proper brutal watch dirt racing. Not sure how anyone enjoys it :welcoming:

Just not the same is it

Horse racing is just a better watch in Europe where they go a bit slower and sprint home

In America its 100% from the gates and try to hold on
 
Be some double if Buchu pulls this one off :applouse:
 
Just not the same is it

Horse racing is just a better watch in Europe where they go a bit slower and sprint home

In America its 100% from the gates and try to hold on

Nope. It's genuinely tough to watch imo. There's a reason I only bet on the turf races. Not sure I'll even watch any more of the dirt.
 
You've got the wrong Justify. Rough luck
​​​​​​