• HELP US - Become a Patron - Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated ... a small donation each month would be a huge contribution. Become a Patron!

2024 Diamond Geezer Cup (Antepost Tipping Competition)

Very popular pick there... 24 selections on Chianti Classico!

3 winning selections across the first 2 graded races then 24 on the first handicap... :highly_amused:

My first 4 picks non runners :beaten:
 
Where can we see what we have picked ? I can't remember who I'd gine for so far
 
….i put mine in late and reckon more than 50% aren’t even running :topsy_turvy:
 
here are the current results.


On The Fringe the current leader with 31 points:applause: all of the Chianti Classico pack close in behind...
 
73 selections on Lossiemouth, including our current leader. No surprises there!
 
6 winners on Lark In The Mornin, again including our current leader On The Fringe

2nd, 2nd, 1st, Constitution Hill, 1st, 1st. Some picking that!

He's on Corbetts Cross for the last for those wondering...
 
6 winners on Lark In The Mornin, again including our current leader On The Fringe

2nd, 2nd, 1st, Constitution Hill, 1st, 1st. Some picking that!

He's on Corbetts Cross for the last for those wondering...

And of course he gets the last... 4 winners, 2 2nds and a non-runner who would have been short odds on. Incredible stuff, leading the way on nearly 70 points.

9 others of you joined him there.

Zachx02 and Quevega are chasing him in joint second currently with 51 points with 3 winners and a second themselves.

Live scores at the end of day 1 are here.
 
Oh wow I was not expecting that! This is fun (whilst it lasts!). Would love to say I had them all in combination multiples, but unfortunately I did not. A good betting day nonetheless so cannot complain.

Looking at my selections for the rest of the week, I don't think I'll be top come the end of Day 2! :glee:
 
37 selections on Ballyburn, no surprises.

Our leader did not have him though... so closing up at the top. Craigy14 now leading the chasing pack on 62 points, 8 points behind.
 
55 on Fact To File... the Mullins favourites continue to roll in!

Again our leader didn't have him... gap at the top is now only 1.5 points. 6 people now within 10 points of the lead.
 
28 on Langer Dan... and we have a change at the top!

Zachx02 now leading the way on 84 points
BalthazarKing chasing on 82 points
Leman14 in third on 77 points

Hotting up at the top!
 
No change up the top... nobody on Unexpected Party.
 
Bit surprised there were only 8 selections on Jasmin De Vaux!

One of which is our new overnight leader Craigy14 on 90 points.

Zachx02 , Quevega and BalthazarKing chasing him on 84, 82 and 82 points respectively.

Very tight going into day 3!
 
All results so far can be found here.

Also just so everyone knows, I will be travelling to a wedding on Friday so I will be handing the reigns to my trusted sidekick (aka bitchboy) Odin :encouragement:
 
All downhill from here as they say :biggrin-new:

Well I was pleased to see myself not disgraced in 14th currently.... but then looking at your selections and then back at mine, I don't think you'll be caught!