Exar Essay
Fat Jockey Patron (est. March 2021)
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2021
- Messages
- 7,177
- Reaction score
- 2,236
- Points
- 83
Sure something just fell off El Fabiolo jumping the second.
Sure something just fell off El Fabiolo jumping the second.
Yeah, what was that, anyone know?
If it was a weight cloth then we'll hear about it soon enough. :highly_amused: But I'm not sure.
Fil Dor running quite well, nice little boost for Dinoblue ?
I don't think we've learnt anything from today - El Fabiolo is still the one to beat. Two horse race.
Fil Dor running quite well, nice little boost for Dinoblue ?
I don't think we've learnt anything from today - El Fabiolo is still the one to beat. Two horse race.
Good Luck jonplod, youll need it.
Willie suggests Clarence House next.
Game Spirit for Jonbon then:biggrin-new:.
If it was a weight cloth then we'll hear about it soon enough. :highly_amused: But I'm not sure.