Yep. Hugely underated horse.
Yep. Hugely underated horse.
Maybe I'm in the minority but I think the opposite, unpopular opinion, over rated... think the race last time suit him and would expect Porticello reverse at Cheltenham if they both face each other!
Maybe I'm in the minority but I think the opposite, unpopular opinion, over rated... think the race last time suit him and would expect Porticello reverse at Cheltenham if they both face each other!
Yes on that ground it was a powerful performance. Jumping could be his downfall but the same was said about Goshen. Some good juvenile performances today.
And so it proved with Goshen.
Missing the festival?
Porticello to Aintree as per Luke Harvey
Iroko over at Chepstow didn't run all too bad either in 4th albeit beat 16ls- he had run behind Icare Allen. So it'll be interesting to see how they all compare in time.
I followed Iroko today, had the same look as the Elham Valley and Hous Gris performances in the race last year where they were non triers, the Fred Winter immediately came to my mind then and it did again today...
Porticello to Aintree as per Luke Harvey
….the 16-1 RaB for it to win at Aintree would look ok now.
A few in the Hills specials section;
Icare Allen 16-1 (14-1 bestbelsewhere)
Iceo 20-1 (best 14-1 elsewhere)
French Aseel.
Does anyone know what became of the above who was fancied for the 2021 Triumph.
It was announced by Willie Mullins that he was scratched from the above and is not even listed as a Mrs Jim Donnelly owned animal any longer.
French Aseel cost the Donnelly's a small fortune from Ellie Marie Holden's yard after trotting up on it's only run over hurdles.