Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2018 Grand National

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non runner

Comment

• Anyone know when bet365 went NRNB?

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
        Anyone know when bet365 went NRNB?
        roughly the day after cheltenham finished

Comment

• I have a Balnaslow / Ucello Conti double at 8/1 and 33/1 so UC is now my biggest winner in the National

Comment

• Vicente out now

Comment

• At least the withdrawals happening this side of the 1pm deadline, so Thunder and Roses and Delusion of Grandeur now both get it...

Comment

• Sue Smith and Trevor Hemmings both have runners in the 40. Will they pull them to give Vintage Clouds a run. Unlikely but I've taken 40/1, just in case.

Comment

• Beeves out. Walk in the mill in

Comment

• Surely 1 more came out in the final 10 minutes. Warriors Tale surely won't stay so it would make sense if Hemmings pulled him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                      Beeves out. Walk in the mill in
                      Annoyingly I backed Beeves NRNB - but with a free bet!

Pretty sure they're not giving that back

Comment

• The Bet365 offer is just too good to be true isn't it?

It is like having the each way part of any bet as a free bet effectively?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                          The Bet365 offer is just too good to be true isn't it?

Awesome offer, did the same last year although think it might be more this year. I actually use it to cover the total stake I have already placed on the race by laying off on the exchange.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                            The Bet365 offer is just too good to be true isn't it?

A brilliant offer. They are the best online betting firm by a mile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                              Amen.

Just been doubling my stakes

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                                I had forgot about the offer and stupidly placed my bets earlier in the week. I cashed out the selections that hadn't shortened and put them back on and got the refunds. Great offer

Comment

Working...
                                X