Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Forum Horse Connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfortunately , not there , Stormez , but i watched the race live on my P.C. ..
    That Horse , it's an owners group syndicate , so around 3000 members , . I don't think Dan will be too bothered what i think ! .
    To be honest it's a bit of fun that's affordable , and you get video updates every month , and I certainly wasn't expecting him to win so soon .
    Very happy though , Dan Skelton has said he'll definitely go chasing later this year , so Happy Day's .. the R.S.A dream is alive ....

Comment

• Suprise Package running in the Listed Novices Hurdle tomorrow - easy decision really http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-...ake-a-decision

Comment

• Great read and best of luck for tomorrow.

Any news / thoughts on Freedom to dream for the up coming season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
          Suprise Package running in the Listed Novices Hurdle tomorrow - easy decision really http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-...ake-a-decision
          Good luck tomorrow! Always a fun read.

Comment

• Originally posted by Attaglance View Post
            Great read and best of luck for tomorrow.

Any news / thoughts on Freedom to dream for the up coming season?
            Thanks for asking Attaglance. He is well and back in steady work. He seems very well snd we are planning an October return - he is one to look forward to
            Last edited by Bayoffreedom; 31 July 2021, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Best of luck Paul....i think he has a right chance as well. Peter's horses are running well. I've never quite seen the attraction of Dark Voyager was surprised the Donnelly's bought him, but he's a decent horse i guess. Hopefully he brings it home for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post

Thanks for asking Attaglance. Ge us well and back in steady work. He seems very well snd we are planning an October return - he is one to look forward to
                Thanks for the update, certainly a very exciting prospect to look forward to this coming season, best of luck with him.

Comment

• Bayoffreedom

Ran a very solid race, won’t have helped being 3 wide throughout and almost put down with a circuit to run, buy clearly a talented horse, I look forward to the next instalment…

Comment

• Some lovely prize money there. Clearly 2 1/2 miles + will suit better but you have a very nice prospect there going forward. Best of luck placing him. He could easily be Spring Festival class.

Comment

• Nice performance, Paul. Well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                        Unfortunately , not there , Stormez , but i watched the race live on my P.C. ..
                        That Horse , it's an owners group syndicate , so around 3000 members , . I don't think Dan will be too bothered what i think ! .
                        To be honest it's a bit of fun that's affordable , and you get video updates every month , and I certainly wasn't expecting him to win so soon .
                        Very happy though , Dan Skelton has said he'll definitely go chasing later this year , so Happy Day's .. the R.S.A dream is alive ....
                        Unfortunately Name of Fame passed away today after an accident in his stable. Commiserations BC and all other owners

Comment

• Yes , Travelman let me know this morning Captain Chris , Gutted to be honest . first time i'd been involved in any sort of syndicate .
                          And he won nicely last time out . I really thought he might go on to better things ... .

Comment

• Rotten news.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that Big Chaang. It's always tough to take when you lose a horse.
                              Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more I sweat, the luckier I get.

Comment

• Thanks Spectre , Archie .,

Comment

Working...
                                X