Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Daily National Hunt Racing Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quevega View Post
    Ronan Mcnally looks like he is trying to land a big one tomorrow.

Petrol Head 4-20 Leopardstown - Form - 000000

Been backed across the boards/every bookie from 100-1 down to single figures with most.

Been focussing on Ascot or might have noticed it sooner.
    Similar happened during the week, 150/1 gambled into single figures with some firms, then began to drift within 15mins off the off, sp of 50/1, 16th out of 18!

I got a tip off last year from someone who knows him when The Dreal Deal was fancied and got on at decent price before went on and won as fav, and man has reputation of it so wouldn't put anyone off it happening again, but as mentioned see above!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post

Similar happened during the week, 150/1 gambled into single figures with some firms, then began to drift within 15mins off the off, sp of 50/1, 16th out of 18!

I got a tip off last year from someone who knows him when The Dreal Deal was fancied and got on at decent price before went on and won as fav, and man has reputation of it so wouldn't put anyone off it happening again, but as mentioned see above!
      Yeah, I remember when Dreal Deal won the Moscow Flyer, when the pace collapsed, his price went in and out that day like the hokey cokey, the drift before the off was massive.
      I've not backed it aside from 1pt at 25's in a treble. seems to be drifting back out already.

Comment

• Ive had a go, cos i bloody love it

Comment

• Bookies be watching like a hawk, any money comes and they will slash. He probably will land one again, but I don't read it as much as a "in the know" gamble and more of, small wager has moved market and others have jumped on that! But only a hunch!

Comment

• 16:35 - think its between the three 5 years olds

Calico - Needs to tidy up jumping, and hope the wind op improves his finishing, travels so well but hasnt had that deadly finishing. Decent form likes
            Cormier - Ran well in the greatwood as a 4 year old, bumped into rivals on the run in at haydock, was travelling well.
            Dobryn - On the up... timings for his last two runs are good, and LTO he carried onto the line. Could improve more for this

2 pts Dobryn @ 10/1

Comment

• meh.... didnt even fancy the winner of that one

Comment

• Would have preferred to have something higher rated to keep the weights down and thought connections would target a richer prize but I rate Straw Fan Jack (1.45 Cheltenham Sat) as the best handicapped hurdler I know of. Best price 16s atm (Hills), extra places with PP/BF & Sky.

Comment

• Off to Cheltenham tomorrow. Been studying like mental. Picked some obvious ones out for the day but then got to the last race.............Daryl Jacob has gone for one ride tomorrow, in the last, aboard Jetoile. Ex point to pointer. Half decent PTP back form (ran well behind The Big Breakaway). First run for new trainer Ryan Potter. Hood on for the first time. He's 80/1. Had a point Ew on it as it's just a mental jockey booking. Anyone know if jockey/trainer are connected in any way ?
                  Money for him across the boards now......ummmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                    Off to Cheltenham tomorrow. Been studying like mental. Picked some obvious ones out for the day but then got to the last race.............Daryl Jacob has gone for one ride tomorrow, in the last, aboard Jetoile. Ex point to pointer. Half decent PTP back form (ran well behind The Big Breakaway). First run for new trainer Ryan Potter. Hood on for the first time. He's 80/1. Had a point Ew on it as it's just a mental jockey booking. Anyone know if jockey/trainer are connected in any way ?
                    Good spot on the jockey booking, will keep an eye on prices over night and might have to have a go myself based on that TBB form.
                    What other ones have you picked from tomorrow/Saturday?

Comment

Off to Cheltenham tomorrow. Been studying like mental. Picked some obvious ones out for the day but then got to the last race.............Daryl Jacob has gone for one ride tomorrow, in the last, aboard Jetoile. Ex point to pointer. Half decent PTP back form (ran well behind The Big Breakaway). First run for new trainer Ryan Potter. Hood on for the first time. He's 80/1. Had a point Ew on it as it's just a mental jockey booking. Anyone know if jockey/trainer are connected in any way ?
                      He don't get many rides these days.
                      Look at the last fortnight.
                      Rarely has more than one or two.
                      Cos he's shit.

Comment

• Just had less than half point ew on though 80-1 thanks PP, nobs

Comment

• I've had to cancel everything this weekend cos of COVID

Coming down for the day in November for paddy power now.
                          Backed Go Dante earlier today at 5-2
                          And I like Fidelo Vallis as his experience and front running may just give him the edge over skeltons
                          And Skeltons horse Faivoir looked better than the weight turnaround so I like that one too.
                          Bardenstown Lad has halved in price so I've backed Fergal O'Briens in that race as well.
                          Think the money for Fergals horse with OConnor on is likely significant also, but a few have been backed in that and it looks tricky to say the least.

Comment

I always look out for what he's riding. Makes it easier to find the winner when one can be ruled out so quickly

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldentouch View Post

Good spot on the jockey booking, will keep an eye on prices over night and might have to have a go myself based on that TBB form.
                              What other ones have you picked from tomorrow/Saturday?
                              Third Time Lucki
                              ​Faivoir
                              Siruh Du Lac
                              Mullaghmore Wave
                              Petite Power
                              Jeloite

Comment

• 14:30 – Despite the weight, Fidelio Vallis to front run, jump for fun, and put these novices' jumping under pressure

15:05 – Onagatheringstormat. Jockey/Trainer combination, and like the profile of the horse

15:30 – Annual Invictus to reverse the form

16:15 – Art Approval, jockey/Trainer combination, course form an liked his form as a 4 year old. Step up in trip to bring improve

16:15 – Sometimes Always, Fits the profile and at the bigger price, he could be a decent each way bet

Comment

Working...
                                X