Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Daily National Hunt Racing Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R Mcnally looks like he's got another interesting one running today.

Easy Cash Dalex
    was 33-1 last night.
    backed into 7/4 shortest in a place, but has started to drift a bit now towards an average 5-1.
    Form is fucking rubbish. P/99PPP-

Comment

Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
      Fearless and Lord Baddsley had good write ups from their trainers in the One Jump Ahead book. They both race in the 12.30 at Fontwell today.
      Lord Baddsley beat Fearless at 3/1, had both covered so happy with that.....I’ve lost every bet since though

Comment

I was on fearless but hoping for a better one tommoro ill be having a go on the storyteller at gowran and quilixios in a double that pays 4.7/1

Comment

Backed Hardline for the 16:55

Backed before PTKO was NR, so on at 9/1 before deductions

Comment

Tizz has given a good mention to At Large in the 3.50 - noting him as one of his top novices for the season.

Faces Nicholls' Flic ou Voyou who sets a reasonable standard, but at odds on given his tendency to always find one too good, I'm willing to take a chance today even if he's not much of a price himself. Doubled with McFabulous for a little boost.

Comment

Originally posted by Quevega View Post
              R Mcnally looks like he's got another interesting one running today.

Easy Cash Dalex
              was 33-1 last night.
              backed into 7/4 shortest in a place, but has started to drift a bit now towards an average 5-1.
              Form is fucking rubbish. P/99PPP-
              Out again today. Was brutal last week and form doesnt look great to say the least! 2nd last at Downpatrick, haven't heard anything but watching the market closely!

Comment

Originally posted by Bonjers View Post
                Tizz has given a good mention to At Large in the 3.50 - noting him as one of his top novices for the season.

Faces Nicholls' Flic ou Voyou who sets a reasonable standard, but at odds on given his tendency to always find one too good, I'm willing to take a chance today even if he's not much of a price himself. Doubled with McFabulous for a little boost.
                Grim. RIP At Large.

Comment

Although he's fav think Secret Investor is a very good price still tomorrow at Chepstow. Won the Persian War so has course form, will appreciate the good ground plus Nicholls horses's look fresh and are on fire atm.

IF SI puts in a run similar to the one last time out in the Denman chase then he'll be hard to beat

Comment

Originally posted by luisgarciaisgod View Post
                    Although he's fav think Secret Investor is a very good price still tomorrow at Chepstow. Won the Persian War so has course form, will appreciate the good ground plus Nicholls horses's look fresh and are on fire atm.

IF SI puts in a run similar to the one last time out in the Denman chase then he'll be hard to beat
                    He has been backed a bit tonight, I saw him 4th fav (although not a lot in the prices) earlier this evening.

I agree though, I've had a 1 pt e/w bet on him.

Paul Nicholls targetting this weekend was a pretty key factor in my decision too.

He now has the fav in the first 3 races.... and I like them all.....so there are 3 lays for anyone that wants to make some money tomorrow

Comment

I wasn’t planning on having a bet today but couldn’t resist Flash The Steel & Tea Clipper at Chepstow in the 3.57, Nada To Prada in the first at Hexham, Lone Eagle in the 1.45 and One Ruler in the 14.20 at Newmarket, and if I have any money left at 4pm I’ll be putting a few quid on Bucko’s Boy in the 4.11 at Hexham.

Comment

Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                        I wasn’t planning on having a bet today but couldn’t resist Flash The Steel & Tea Clipper at Chepstow in the 3.57, Nada To Prada in the first at Hexham, Lone Eagle in the 1.45 and One Ruler in the 14.20 at Newmarket, and if I have any money left at 4pm I’ll be putting a few quid on Bucko’s Boy in the 4.11 at Hexham.
                        That’s better by The King Pimm, got all the money back I lost yesterday, a very happy man this evening. Note for file.....less bullets and a better aim will score more points

Comment

1.07 Carlisle Go on Jez 150/1 into 16s with PP still 150 available but will need to be quick

Obvs a bit of a flyer as pulled up just last month
                          Last edited by Rhinestone_Cowboy; 21 October 2020, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Some good quality racing tomorrow. Fancy Jetaway Joey at Carlisle and I read someone who believed Elliotts bumper horse tomorrow is meant to very good but I can't remember where I seen it. 3/1 to 11/8 too.

Comment

....after a few mentions on here, I backed Azzuri ante-post to win last years Red Rum Handicap (I think) @ 50-1. As the day got nearer that price had a severe haircut and it was backed into favourite only to be withdrawn because of the going on the morning of the race. It won like a good thing next time at Ayr.

It’s done nothing of note since, I have no idea of its well-being or what Skelton has in mind but it is entered in 3.35 at Cheltenham tomorrow for which 20-1 is currently available.

Comment

Has anyone got stats for NTD runners at the October Cheltenham meeting ?

Comment

Working...
                                X