Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Weekend Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday . Malaya - 2-25 kempt, west of the edge - 2-45 new., mont des avaloirs -3-00 kempt, BELLSHILL -3-30 f.hse and Master dee
    3-35 kempt . L.31. best of luck if your'e having a punt today.

Comment

• With a clear round, Cadmium should go close in the Fairyhouse beginners chase.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
        With a clear round, Cadmium should go close in the Fairyhouse beginners chase.
        Good luck with him Archie.

I am going with Michaels Mount (3.00 Kempton), Drumacoo (2.55 Fairyhouse) and A Genie in Abottle (3.30 Fairyhouse)

Comment

• A short one but occasionally can be the best value.
          Lady buttons Newcastle 2.10
          10/11 to jump round.
          Wins.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Mate knows Lucy Alexander and she is confident of a good run on Clan Legend in the 430 at Newcastle. Maybe worth a few quid

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
              A short one but occasionally can be the best value.
              Lady buttons Newcastle 2.10
              10/11 to jump round.
              Wins.
              Invest your winnings on
              Speak easy 3.10 naas 7/1 ew.

Was beaten last time when stepped up in grade by some very good horses. He has plenty of ability and he faces nothing of the stature here. His maiden has worked out well, he'll have learned plenty from that, and I'm expecting him to put that to good use and go very close here. the price is very generous imo. And i have full confidence in his claims here.
              Last edited by Scooby91; 24 February 2018, 05:16 PM.

Comment

With a clear round, Cadmium should go close in the Fairyhouse beginners chase.
                Congrats Archie, you’ll have a bit of fun with him, looks a natural over fences.
                Last edited by SeanRock; 24 February 2018, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Invest your winnings on

Was beaten last time when stepped up in grade by some very good horses. He has plenty of ability and he faces nothing of the stature here. His maiden has worked out well, he'll have learned plenty from that, and I'm expecting him to put that to good use and go very close here. the price is very generous imo. And i have full confidence in his claims here.

I quite fancy Jessy Harrington’s Impact Factor in that race tomorrow, he wasn’t at all disgraced in defeats to Getabird & Paloma Blue and won nicely last time out. It looks a hot little race actually.
                  Last edited by SeanRock; 24 February 2018, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• Element 'Arry, Sean.

I've been waiting for that for some time. Bought in on the same day that I invested in Airlie Beach so not a bad day's business.

Comment

Element 'Arry, Sean.

I've been waiting for that for some time. Bought in on the same day that I invested in Airlie Beach so not a bad day's business.
                      Certainly not, you had your eye in that day alright!

Comment

Element 'Arry, Sean.

Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
                        Certainly not, you had your eye in that day alright!
                        Hero.

I thoguht the trip would be too short for Cadmium today actually... did it nicely. Should pick up some nice pots over in time archie. Let's hope he goes on to achieve even half what Airlie Beach did!

How is she by the way? In foal now?

Comment

• Cheers Kev. Early in the season he was touted as a potential Arkle horse based on his jumping but he definitely stays further. Up in class now I'd say. There's a cracking photo on Irish Racing:
                          Willie and David Mullins completed a quick Fairyhouse double when Cadmium justified odds-on favouritism in the Irish Stallion Farms EBF Beginners Chase.

Airlie Beach was sold in foal and I think she's due in April or May.
                          Last edited by archie; 25 February 2018, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Invest your winnings on

The market seems to agree. Unless theres alot more viewers on here than I thought

Comment

The market seems to agree. Unless theres alot more viewers on here than I thought
                              Both posts hit today Scooby?

Comment

• Huntsmans Son must be each way value tomorrow.

His 2nd at Cheltenham last time was a great run considering Remilluc and Our Merlin got gifted quite a few lengths at the start by the starter. Also beat Le Patriote by 5l and is 6lb better off at the weights.

Also stays a bit further which looks a requirement given it will be heavy.

Comment

Working...
                                X